Concealer: Chapter 2.

Re-writing this. Grr. I tried to put in a prologue and totally messed this up. Sorreh.

-----

Zoella's POV

I've been avoiding Harry as much as possible. After he found out.. It also meant avoiding Gemma. She was hurt that I hadn't been replying to her texts. She'd spammed me multiple times on whatsApp and Viber, Facebook, Twitter. Basically every social platform know to man.

School starts tomorrow. I climbed into my grey duvet and fell asleep to the scent of musky washing powder.

I woke up and decided to get ready. I searched my wardrobe for my favourite hoodie. Fuck.. It was in the wash. I barely did anything without it. It's comforting scent of berries and baby powder. I pulled out my navy blue Escape The Fate hoodie. I smiled as a ran my finger over the bold capital letters. I slipped on black skinny jeans and lace up boots. Then I sat on the banister and slid down. The tip of my boot scuffed mums mohair sweater.

"really zoella? You should have been born a boy."

I scoffed at her fail of an insult and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. I looked down at my white baby G watch. The digits read 7:45. School didn't start until 8:20. I had some time to kill so I made my way to the park. The whole way, I kept my head down and looked at my boots. I smiled as I remembered the day that dad brought these home. Rest in peace dad. You see, my dad was the only one who understood me. Who understood my love for All Time Low and My Chemical Romance. He understood my thought process. I didn't realise I was crying until a droplet of water splashed onto the black faux leather.

I wiped my eyes with the rough material of my hoodie. The time was 8:15.

I stood outside the huge white building.

"holmes chapel comprehensive." I said aloud.

"yep." a heavy Bristol accent said from behind me. I turned around to come face to face with a girl who looked freakishly like Adele and Miranda Hart. Stood beside her was a short, blonde girl.

"Kate." she said in her heavy Wessex accent.

We made our way into the main office. The rude woman handed me my timetable. Mr. Stifle. I looked at Kate's timetable. mrs. Withers. But the Adele lookalike (Louise) had mr. Stifle. We shared a fist bump and looked sympathetically at kate. She smiled, gave us a hug and began walking in the direction of her classroom.

As I placed my hand on the cold metal handles realisation washed over me. What if I had the same class as Harry? I pushed open the blue, freshly painted door and saw my teacher. He wore a tweed blazer and matching plimsolls. My eyes scanned the students sitting having a chat. No sign of Harry. I breathed a sigh of relief and sat down for my first lesson. Calculus. Fuck yeah! Sarcasm intended.

I dragged my tired feet out of the art classroom. I realised that I'd left my Phone in my locker.

"dammit" I muttered and walked towards my locker. I fumbled about in my Billabong backpack and pulled out the sleek silver key. After retrieving my phone, I glanced into the classroom. Mr. Stifle.

I decided to make a good first impression and say goodbye. I was about to open the door but he beat me to it.

"come in, come in." he cooed. I saw him staring at my lower region and froze up. He began rubbing it firmly, ignoring my desperate pleas for him to stop. I heard the door click open, indicating that someone else was here too. I couldn't be bothered about who it was, I just wanted this cougar pervert off me.

I closed my eyes hoping for it to pass quickly but it never came. Instead, I came face to face with a certain curly haired boy.

******

Sorry if it was boring. A smidge rushed too.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO :D xoxo