Concealer: Chapter 4.

Harrys pov in this chapter! Yay :D I'm at a dinner on a roof :o eeehhhnniiwaay, enjoy! SO KEWT!

**********

Zoella's POV

I felt my face flush red.

"Er okay. Bye." I mumbled and ran out.

Tears splashed onto the cold, grey pavement. I didn't bother to wipe them away and kept running. I slammed the front door and stumbled up the staircase.

I locked my door and collapsed in a heap on the carpeted floor. I curled up in a ball and cried until there was no more salty liquid in my eyes.

Harrys POV

I groaned and ran my hands through my curls. Why did I say I had a girlfriend? I only got with Blair because Zoella didn't want me. Blair meant nothing to me. Nothing with a capital 'n'.

That's it.. I'm breaking up with Blair.

Zoella's POV

A new emotion is running through my veins.. Anger. Im angry that he tried to kiss me and lead me on.

Angry that I fell into this trap. Two can play at this game, Styles.

From: Zoella

To: Brian

Hey babe. I'm sorry about what I said yesterday. I'll make it up to you ;)

From: Brian

To: Zoella

I might just take u up on that offer, be @ ur place in ten.

I sighed and put down my phone. I knew exactly how brian wanted me to make it up to him.

I hopped into the shower, letting the jets drench my body with warm liquid.

I sat on the couch and proceeded to watch Switched At Birth reruns.

The door clicked open, revealing a horny Brian. He straddled me and we began kissing.

The door clicked open again. This time, to reveal a very apologetic looking harry. When he realised what we were doing. He dropped his phone and stared for a couple of minutes. He mouthed 'slag.' and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Silent tears dripped down my face. I placed my hands on brian's chest and pushed him off.

"you know Brian, can we do this some other time?"

"this is about him isn't it?" he spat, raising his voice. He raised his hand and before I knew it, I was on the floor gasping for air.

Again, the door clicked open and a very angry looking Harry stormed in, his eyes burning with fury and disgust.

"get out!" he yelled.

"make me!"

"oh I will." Harry growled.

Brian's fist made contact with Harry's cheek as he stumbled backwards.

"give up, loverboy."

"never." he said as he pushed Brian off me. Brian grabbed me by the neck, squeezing the air out of me.

"GET OFF!" Harry threatened and yanked Brian off my weak body.

Brian gave up and stomped out, after giving me the finger.

I turned to look at Harry.

Harry's POV

She turned to look at me, those sapphire pools of blue filled with gratefulness.