Concealer: Chapter 8.

Hey wattpaderinos! Hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry I took forever to upload. School is shite. I got detention on tuesday otherwise I probz would have uploaded. Mkay. MY CRUSH AND I ARE MAKING PROGRESS. Anywho. Lets get straight into this chappie!

*************

Zoellas POV

it's been 2 weeks since that incident. Harry never talks to me. A feeble smile in the hallway at the maximum.

I've started dating David but to be honest, it's not the same. His arms around me, feels like a prison. When he kisses me, I want to squirm away.

I expected Harry to be dating someone. To make me jealous.. He still hadn't. It killed me how crestfallen he looked every time David greeted me. I wanted to run towards harry, tell him that I didn't really love david..David was just a friend. He was good company. He was nice to he around but not more than a friend.

"you've got a 15 minute lunch break" Karen stated in a monotone. I sighed and trudged towards the bathroom. There was only one cubicle and that was occupied. I stuck out my hip and waited. Whoever this was was taking a hell of a long time.

My breath hitched in my throat when the curly haired boy walked out.

"Er hey." I said awkwardly.

"hi" he replied half heartedly. He rubbed his wrists awkwardly. I glanced at them. It looked normal..but to the naked eye. He hadn't put the right colour concealer on it.

"have you got concealer on your wrists?" I asked.

"psh, no. Anywho. I gotta go see ya Zoella." he gabbled way too fast.

I grabbed him by the wrist and he winced when my palm came in contact with his wrist. As if on cue, a silver shiny blade fell from his blazer jacket. It had crusty blood on it, making me queasy.

"Harry?"

"Ye-yeah?" he asked nervously.

"were you cutting yourself in there?"

He didn't say anything but fell to his knees and started sobbing. I kneeled down next to him and gently started rubbing his back.

"shhh"

He stopped sniffling and smiled at me.

"thanks zoe"

"no worries. You know you can talk to Me, right?"

"yeah." Harry replied uncertainly.

"cool. I gotta go now. Bye."

"bye Zoella."

I sighed at how fucked my life was and proceeded to walk to the cafeteria. I picked up a ladel and began dumping some corn chowder into my bowl. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I mentally facepalmed.

"hey beautiful." David whispered and kissed my temple. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry walk in. His jaw dropped and his lip quivered. He quickly regained his cool.

"Er hey." he said awkwardly.

"hey." David said protectively, his arms tightening around my waist.

"anyways. Lunch is almost over. Bye Zoella..... Bye David.."

"bye."

By this time, the canteen was empty as We were already late to go back to work.

"let's go to work David."

"not so fast." he said in a rough tone. "we need to talk."

"Mkay, what's going on?"

"Harry. I know there's something going on between you two."

"there isn't David." I said over confidently.

"don't lie to me bitch!" he placed on hand around my throat, cutting off majority of my oxygen supply.

"d-David. Cahh can't breaathee." I wheezed.

"SHUT UP."

Harrys POV

I couldn't help but hang around. Who the fuck am I kidding? I still love her. There's no point in denying. Why the actual fuck did I let her go? I'm such a twat! Ugh. I curse my stupidity.

"We need to talk." he said roughly. Next thing I knew, i was storming into the canteen and my fist was colliding with David's chin.

"oh thank you!" Zoella threw her arms around my neck. I put my hand on the small of her back, savouring this moment because I knew it wasn't gonna last long.

Zoella's POV

I don't know why I did it. It was a spur of the moment thing. I was so relieved to be out of David's grasp that I actually threw myself into his arms. I felt so safe the minute I hit his arms. I breathed in his scent of lynx.

Before I knew it, I was sobbing and Harry was gently rubbing my back.

"sh shhh." he cooed.

"I- I'm sorry." I choked out.

"it's no problem sweetheart."

My heart started thumping violently in my chest when he called me 'sweetheart' I squeezed my eyes shut decided to go for it.

I slowly pulled back and looked into those deep green orbs. They were full of sadness and misery. I felt like someone stabbed me in the back.

I slowly leaned forward and cupped his face in my hands. I swear, every time I look into those eyes. My knees buckle.

He pursed his lips as if to say 'kiss me' and pecked his lips.

"my knees! They're giving out!" he said jokingly.

I blushed but rolled my eyes at the same. He smirked and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss.

"ACKKHEMMM!" someone coughed, making us jump apart.

"there you are Zoella!" Karen yelled. then the anger really kicked in.

"ZOELLA. I DON'T PAY YOU TO FROLICK AROUND WITH THE GUESTS. NOW TOMORROW I WANT YOUR ASS HERE AT 8 AM SHARP!"

I nodded vigorously, led Harry outside. We looked at each other and burst out into a fit of giggles.

"did you- Hahah- did you see her face?" he spluttered, clutching his stomach.

"HAHAHAHAH. I knoowwww." I replied.

When we finally simmered down, I looked into his eyes and my knees began giving out again. We heard a thunder clap, and like all those cliche movies, it started raining.

We looked at each other and smiled. He pulled me in and connected our lips.

When we finally pulled apart, our foreheads and noses touching, Harry whispered to me;

"I've waited all my life to have a perfect kiss in the rain. With the perfect girl. And I finally did. I love you."

I smiled as the familiar warm sensation filled up in the bottom of my stomach.

***************

Follow meh on twitter @ATL_cheesecake

I hope you liked it. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know. ;)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

RECOMMEND.

And be sure to follow me on twitter cos I tend to talk about when I'm uploading on there.

Xxxxxxxx

:D