Concealer: Chapter 14.

Hey wattpaderinos, I was just in the mood to write. It's short. It's just a filler but I thought the sooner I get this filler up the sooner I can upload the next chappie which contains shitloads of dramzz.

********

Zoella's POV

I woke up in what was effectively, a pool of my own blood.

"shit" I muttered to myself when I realised how much blood I'd lost.

I peeled off my sticky clothes and stepped into a warm shower.

*******

I blow dried my hair and did my standard gel winged eyeliner. I applied some concealer under my eyes and on my wrist. The cuts still hadn't become a scab yet so I winced as the skin coloured makeup seeped into my wounds.

I opened up my laptop and logged onto twitter and looked at my mentions.

@LisaNRuocco: @Zozeebo answer your phone you bumhole. Xx :)

@Zozeebo: @LisaNRuocco oops sorreh! I'll mssg you now xD

@LisaNRuocco: @Zozeebo you better ;) Xx

I smiled and went on the hunt for my iPhone.

When I was scrolling through my contacts I came to:

Lisa, my bestest friend and the most prettiest girl in the world <3 <3

I laughed at what she'd saved herself as and I decided to tweet her before I rang her.

@Zozeebo: @LisaNRuocco bestest isn't a word you nitwit. X

She retweeted it and replied:

@LisaNRuocco: I see you've seen your phone. Never let me loose with peoples phones. #grammarfreak

I called her and she picked up on the 3rd ring.

"talk to me"

"hey Lisa"

"hey Zo, how you feeling after everything with that d-bag Alex last night"

"I've been better"

"awe, hey, we need a girls night! Do you mind if I come over?" she asked, hyper already.

"not at all! I could do with some company" I said, excited now.

"okay, where do you live?"

After I gave her my address and all that jazz, I curled up on my couch to take a quick nap before she got here.

*******

"GETCHO LAZY ASS UP!" someone oh-so considerately yelled into my ear.

I yelped and fell off the couch, Lisa burst into a fit of giggles.

"how'd you get in?!"

"haha, you wouldn't answer the door and the front door was unlocked."

"oh"

"Anywho, I brought some pop-tarts and some Ben & Jerry's" she singsonged.

"cool!"

"oh and some chick flicks, so go change into yer jammies and I'll set everything up here"

"Mkay" I shouted already on the way to the bathroom.

I changed into some baggy grey bottoms and a white top from the Glamour Kills winter line.

I scurried out the bathroom to find Lisa sitting on the couch with a duvet wrapped around her

"what are we watching?"