Chapter 87

Third person's POV

"Ah welcome to Naksan Beach!" Momo exclaimed spreading her arms feeling the wind breeze hit her.

"Let's find a hotel first before we go around." Jihyo mumbled while everyone nodded and went back inside the van to go and look for a hotel. If you're wondering where they are well they're are Gangwon-do province right now this is where Nayeon and Jennie thought of going to and the girls agreed that leads them here to Naksan Beach.

"Okay,you girls now know who your partners are right?" Jihyo asked as the girls nodded and went into their rooms with their partners Chaeyoung+Mina Sana+Tzuyu Momo+Dahyun Jihyo+Daniel Jennie+Lisa Jisoo+Rosé Nayeon+Jeongyeon and yup they're with Daniel because Jihyo didn't wanna feel alone as she was going to be surrounded by couples and she wanted to spend time with her boyfriend again.

"Wanna go out today baby?" Tzuyu asked the laying Sana who now looked at her fixing their things.

"Taking me on a date?" She asked and the other girl nodded making Sana squeal in joy. They both headed out and went to a park eating ice cream as what Sana wanted to do and Tzuyu agreed to what her girl likes.

"Tzuyu just messaged at the group she and Sana went out, do you wanna go out too?" Dahyun asked Momo who shook her head and opened her arms asking for a hug.

"I just wanna sleep right can we?" She asked and the younger nodded smiling and went to the other girl and hugged her as they both drifted to sleep.

"Do you wanna go out and eat Nabong?" Jeongyeon asked while the girl nodded vigorously and smiling.

"Then get up and let's go." She said and the girl obliged standing up and clinged onto the other girls arms as they both exit their room and went to a nearby restaurant and ate.

"Love wanna go out?" Daniel asked while Jihyo shook her head.

"Let's just stay in for now and cuddle while watching can we pwease?" Jihyo asked with her puppy eyes pouting that made the guy chuckle and nodded smiling at the girl who sat beside him and cuddled to him while watching a movie.

"Lisa-yah! Why are you so slow come on faster!" Jennie yelled to Lisa that was far from her,well Jennie decided to jog for a bit so she dragged Lisa with her.

"I'm really tired." Lisa mumbled as she finally got to Jennie panting from too much running.

"Tired already? We've only ran a few miles Lisa." She said while Lisa looked at her with a 'are-you-serious?'

"Few miles? We're already far from the hotel!" Lisa exclaimed that earned a deadly glare from Jennie that made her put her hands up in surrender and just went with Jennie jogging.

"She's already asleep aww my sweet Jisoo-yah." Rosé mumbled looking at the sleeping Jisoo on the bed snoring making her chuckle so she decided to lay with her while she watches a movie at her phone,she was suddenly hugged by the latter as she felt the taller girls presence beside her that earned a cute giggle from the other.

"Minari~ cuddle please~" Chaeyoung mumbled calling for the girl that was on the chair reading a book that finally looked up at her while she was pouting looking at the girl with her puppy eyes that the Japanese girl couldn't resist so she went to her laid beside her while the younger snuggled to her wrapping her arms around the girls waist.

"You sleep for a while okay?" The brunette asked while the younger nodded and buried her face to the brunette's neck while the other girl just kept reading while her left arm is wrapped around the younger's waist.
————————
"Wah it's so cold." Jennie mumbled while wrapping both her arms around caressing them up and down trying to heat herself then she felt someone put a jacket on her she looked back and saw Lisa smiling at her.