Chapter 35

Sana's POV

"What happened?"we heard Jeongyeon said when she and Nayeon got inside seeing us in a panic and looking worried,well who wouldn't be worried? Mina is missing.

"Mina is missing"I said "Missing?how?"Nayeon asked "When I got out of the kitchen and went upstairs I knocked on her door but she isn't opening so I went inside and looked for her at every corner but I didn't find her"Momo said in a worried tone.

"This is really bad she doesn't know korea that much that yet" I said and sat down on the sofa and put my hands on my face because I'm really frustrated right now I don't know where to find her.

"She has bodyguards right?she told me when we were in Chang-won she has bodyguards everywhere looking after her maybe they know where she is"Chaeyoung said and she's right why didn't I thought of that.

"I'll call one of them"I said and grabbed my phone and dialed one of her bodyguards number after a few rings he picked up.

"Agent" I said and he spoke "Yes ma'am"he said "Do you know where Mina is?you guys are here looking after her right?your team was the one sent here for her"I asked him and he was silent for a minute until he spoke "We lost track of her ma'am"he simply said "Lost track of her?how could you lost track of her?your team is the most excellent team in their agency yet you lost track of her?"I said getting annoyed now because how can they easily lost track of Mina.

"We're deeply sorry ma'am"he said "Where did you last saw her?"I asked "We last saw her getting in her car 30 minutes ago we followed her but we lost her"he said,where is Mina going if she doesn't know korea that much Seoul is big where could she be.

"Keep trying to track her and tell me immediately if you find her and don't tell uncle about this he'll be in rage and we all don't want that" I told him because if uncle really know about this he'll really be in rage and you'll really see the wrath of a Myoui you wouldn't want to see her father in rage they're both a like when they're mad as hell you'll face hell.

"Yes ma'am we got it"he said and I hanged up "What did he say Satang?"Momo asked me "They don't know where she is" I said "They don't know?how?"Tzuyu asked me "They lost track of Mina 30 minutes ago this morning they last saw her getting in her car and driving away then they lost her"I said resting my head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"This is my fault I shouldn't have teased her"Nayeon said "It's okay Nayeon no one is at fault here don't blame yourself okay?"I said assuring her it's okay because she isn't really at fault here no one is at fault.

"Where are we gonna find her now?"Jihyo asked me "I don't know"I simply answered "Have you tried contacting her?"Jeongyeon asked "We did it but she's out of reach I think she turned off her phone" I said "She always does that when she doesn't want anyone to bother her when she's not feeling better or when something's bothering her she turns off her phone her guards always lost her she can't be found anywhere until she reveals herself"Momo said and it's true she always does that she doesn't wanna be disturbed when she's bothered with something and I think I have an idea what's bothering her.

"Let's just wait for her to show herself for the mean time let's let her be for a while"I said and hugged Tzuyu I need my baby now more than ever.

"What if she doesn't show herself?"Chaeyoung asked in a worried tone "Don't worry she will Chaeyoungie we know her she just needs time alone"Momo said and we all just settled here in the living room.
———————
It's been 14 hours since Mina went missing and it's now 11 in the evening our friends are already at their houses now since it's Monday tomorrow and that means school.

But I'm really worried now it's been 14 hours where could she be at this hour.

"Mina doesn't take this long Sana"Momo said and she's right Mina doesn't take this long usually she only takes about 5 hours or 7 but it's been 14 hours where is she.

"I know where could she be at this hour it's almost midnight" I said looking at clock and it's saying 11:56 in the evening 4 minutes before midnight.

"We reallg messed up what if something happens to her?"Momo said "Nothing will happen to her if ever she encounters trouble-makers we know those guys will be sleeping with blood and wounds"I said chuckling a bit lightning the mood a bit.

"Yeah they'd be sleeping the dumpster tonight if they mess with her"Momo said chuckling too "But let's hope Mina is safe or else we'll all face uncles wrath and we don't want that"I said thinking of the possible things uncle would do if he finds out.

We heard a phone ringing so we looked for it and we saw my phone resting at the table in the living room I looked at the caller ID and saw Tzuyu's name that made me smile.

"Tzu-tzu baby~" I said calling her and I heard her chuckled she likes it when answer her call like that "Hey big baby is your cousin there yet?"she asked me and I sat down at the sofa with Momo "No she isn't here yet it's been 14 hours now" I said "It's okay baby Mina would be home anytime soon just wait for her"she said "We will,why aren't you sleeping yet?" I asked her because it's midnight now usually she's already asleep at this time.

"I couldn't sleep so I called you instead and check on you guys"she said and I heard her yawn that made chuckle "Well your yawn says go to sleep"I told her chuckling and she chuckled at me as well "Yeah it betrayed me but I'll sleep now you guys sleep now too just wait for the morning to come and maybe you'll see her"she said sounding so sleepy now.

"Yes ma'am now go to sleep" I said "I love you Tzu-tzu" I added "I love you more big baby"she said and hanged up.

"Let's sleep now Momo maybe tomorrow morning we'll see Mina" I told Momo and she nodded then we both went to our rooms and slept.

"I hope you'll be here tomorrow Mitang"

Chapter 35 out now everyone! To all readers reading at this hour enjoy and to readers that will be reading this later hope you guys enjoy it as well!