Chapter 15

Chaeyoung's POV

Right now at early 8am we're on our way to the airport because Sana unnie and Momo unnie will be going to Japan for their cousins birthday they just told us about this a week ago and we've been starting school for 3 weeks already time just flies so fast.

"When will you guys comeback?" Nayeon unnie asked Sana and Momo unnie "We'll be back after 3 days and we'll bring you guys something when we get back here"Sana unnie said "We'll miss you guys"Momo unnie said fake crying "Yah Momo stop with the fake crying we know you'll be happy because you won't be seeing Nayeon unnie's nonstop aegyo for 3 days"Dahyun said while laughing at her remark.

"Yah Dahyun!..."Momo unnie started "That's actually true no seeing aegyo for 3 days"she said laughing with Dahyun,these two really go well together, we were laughing with them when someone spoke from the back "It's not like our cousin doesn't act like a child sometimes Momo"when we all turned around we saw Sana unnie's other cousin Bang Chan.

"Forgot about that one"Momo unnie facepalming her self acting like she was disappointed "Oh I'll definitely tell her that Momo complaining about aegyo and being a child huh"Sana unnie said laughing at Momo unnie teasing her with her cousin "She'll definitely kill you Momoring"Chan said and Momo unnie kept trying on shutting those two up.

"Go now guys you'll be late for your flight"Jeongyeon unnie reminded them "Oh right come on you two let's go she'll be picking us up at the airport"Sana unnie said then her and Momo unnie hugged us one by one before they went inside to catch their plane.

After we saw them departing all of us went to our respective homes and now I'm here at my unit with Dahyun because she said she wanted to hangout so we did we just watched and ate all day.
—————
Sana's POV

We just landed at Haneda Airport here in Japan and we're currently looking for our cousin when I saw a tall girl with blonde hair wearing an oversized t-shirt and trackpants that looked familiar to me I then told Momo and Chan before three of us went to her.

"Mitang!"three of us shouted to get her attention when she saw us she removed her shades while frowning "Seriously guys you've been shouting at me many times already I swear I'm really gonna break you three into pieces"she said seriously to us "We missed you so much Mina"Momo said then three of us went to hug her and she hugged us back while chuckling.

"So you guys ready to go now or we're gonna stay here standing?"she asked us laughing a bit "Ofcourse we'll go now we're tired Mitang"Chan said acting like he was really exhausted.

"Okay then let's get out of here and go we have a long drive to Kobe"Mina said while walking then we followed her and went inside her car,she told us to rest for a bit while we're on the way to Kobe and told us she'll just wake us up.
—————
Mina's POV

Once we reached our family house I woke them up and told them to just continue their rest in their rooms.While they were resting I was busy helping our personal chef cook dinner when I heard a phone ringing I excused myself from the chef and looked for it then I found it at the living room coffee table I think this is Sana's phone because the callers ID is 'Tzu-tzu baby' and the phone is beside a handbag Sana was carrying earlier.

I then picked it up and answered the call "Baby~"Sana's girlfriend said "Hello?" I said then the other line went silent for a bit before the caller spoke again "Hello who's this?"the girl said asking "This is Sana's cousin" I answered in a cold tone kind of voice well because I haven't met any of their friends yet and including Sana's girlfriend ofcourse so I'm not really close with them and I always give cold kind of tone or treatment if I don't know the person.

"Oh uhm c-can I talk to Sana?"she asked me stuttering "She's sleeping at the moment" I answered shortly with the same tone of voice "Uh then c-can you tell her t-to call me back later?"she asked me "Yeah sure" I answered shortly then she bid goodbye and I went upstairs where the three are resting then I woke Sana up.

"Hey Satang wake up"I said while shaking to wake her up but she shifted her head to the other side, "Your girlfriend called Sana"I told her that made her sit up straight while rubbing her eyes "What did she say?"she asked me then I gave her her phone "She told me to tell you to call her that's all" I said while laying on the bed.

"Okay th—wait you answered it?!"she asked me surprised "Yah you don't have to yell and yes I answered it" I answered her then she stood up and went to the balcony while calling someone I think her girlfriend.

"What's with the yelling Sana?"Momo said after standing up and going to her bag looking for something "Nothing her girlfriend called and I answered it" I simply told her "Oh you answered? Definitely Tzuyu's gonna be scared of you"she said while chuckling "Scared of me?why" I asked her "Well knowing you when you don't know the person you always give cold treatment or tone of voice"she said then I nodded at her because she was right I'm really like that after a while Sana came back then flopped down on the bed again.

"So did she tell you she was scared?"Momo asked her then Sana nodded "Told you Mina"Momo said while laughing then Sana spoke "Once we go to korea I'm really gonna introduce you to them fast so they won't be scared of you"Sana said while looking at me then I just smiled at her before standing up "Let's go down and eat dinner they're already waiting for us"I said and both of them nodded then followed me.

Once we were seated all of us started eating then Momo's mother spoke up "You're going with them when they go back to korea Mina?"auntie asked me then I nodded my head before answering "Yeah they've been convincing me too long already and I really wanna be with them too" I answered then it was my mother who spoke this time "Take care of yourself there Mina okay? I won't be there to take care of you"she said looking at me and held my hand, "Don't worry mom I'm already big enough and I can well take care of myself Sana Momo and Chan are there so don't to worry" I assured her then she smiled at me.

"Do you want to take bodyguards there with you?"My dad asked me well ever since my brother refused to take my fathers place and just pursue his dream dad has been extra careful with me that even when just going to the mall I always have two or four bodyguards with me, "Dad you don't have to worry"I answered him shortly "I know you're gonna say you're big enough but Mina you're still our little princess and we just want you to be safe always" knowing my dad he won't give up until I say yes so for this to not get any longer I just nodded my head while smiling at him then we all continued eating dinner.

Chapter 15 is out now!have you guys seen Nayeon's concept teaser?our bunny is really pretty!🥺 let's support their new upcoming album and give them lots of love! Hope you guys enjoy Chapter 15!