Chapter 37

Chaeyoung's POV

It's been three weeks since Mina last talked to all of us even her cousins doesn't get to talk to her we all miss Mina I hope she talks to us before my birthday it's next week already and I just want all of us to be complete that day.

Also this past weeks that we didn't get to talk and be with Mina I'm missing her presence near me and—and my heart it feels lonely not getting to talk and be with her it's like it's longing for her...and with all of that my feelings it's like growing just like Jeongyeon unnie said it's growing with the days that I miss her more,now I'm slowly understanding what Jeongyeon unnie meant three weeks ago.

"Chaeyoungie you've been spacing out"Nayeon unnie said waving her hands infront of me "Oh I-uh I'm sorry what were you guys saying?"I said waking up from my thoughts "We said what are your plans for your birthday? It's a week from now"Tzuyu said before taking a bite of her apple we're here at a cafe by the way they wanted to meet up.

"Oh uh I just wanna celebrate my birthday simply just all of us eat dinner have fun drink that's all" I said before having a sip of my iced coffee.

"That sounds great where do you wanna celebrate?"Jihyo unnie asked "Just at my penthouse simple dinner drink and all" I said and they all nodded their heads agreeing.

"W-would Mina be j-joining us?"I asked stuttering a bit "We don't know yet Chaengie she still hasn't talked to us"Momo unnie said that made my heart feel sad again "Oh uh it's okay" I added smiling but not my usual smile.

"Be honest with us Chaeyoung"Dahyun started "Do you like Mina?"she continued asking me and I have to be honest it caught me off guard I then looked at Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie and I saw them looking at me too nodding their heads,well Nayeon unnie also know now about my growing feelings for Mina only the three of us knows well now maybe all of them will also know.

I nodded my head before speaking "I-i do" I said and stuttered "I knew it"she simply said "Y-you know?" I asked her and she nodded her head "Chaeyoung we've been friends since we were in our mothers wombs I know what your every awkward,stuttering,flustered-ness means and how the way you look at Mina I saw the way you looked at her at han river before approaching her I saw the way you smiled looking at her scolding Momo and Sana at our try-outs I know you Chaeyoung"she said stating her answer and I know she's right every word she said it's all right I can't deny it anymore.

"So you really do like our cousin?"Sana unnie asked me seriously and I looked at her and nodded my head, "Chaeyoung don't think that I'm doubting you okay?"she told me and I nodded my head letting her to continue "Mina..."she started again "Mina is very fragile..she's a fragile type of person when she starts to love someone she gets frustrated and bothered because she's scared"she said and I remembered when Mina indirectly confessed to me that night when she said she was scared..she's scared to left alone again too.

"She's scared to be left alone again too and I know you're scared too but Mina—Mina isn't just scared she thinks low of herself like she's not enough for someone that she can't be enough for someone anymore since her previous lover left her,she left her for a reason that they weren't working anymore she fell out of love for Mina that's why she left her that's why Mina thinks low of herself.....and I don't want Mina to be left alone again too both me and Momo don't wanna see her crying anymore because she was left for not being enough we just want her to be happy her parents just wants her to be happy again too she might smile and laugh when with us but when she's alone she cries her heart out until she doesn't have tears left to cry anymore...."she said and I fully understand her me and Mina might be different but we both wanna be fixed and be happy inlove again.

"I'm gonna give you a heads up so you have an idea....Mina..she—she's falling for you already and I know that's what's bothering her lately.."she said I knew it I was right "I know that" I said smiling but this time it's my genuine smile that you'll see.

"The day we were at Chang-won the day that I slept in here room—she confessed but it was an indirect confession because she didn't know that I was still trying to fall asleep and I heard her..I heard her telling me that she was slowly falling for me but she's scared because she was left"I said with a smile but my smile slowly crept down when I said the last word.

"I know that you won't hurt her and I trust you with Mina's heart so if you ever decide to tell her your feelings please take care of her and love her too do that and she'll love you more in return"Sana unnie with a smile on her face and I smiled at her too.

"Be a strong tiger for our cold outside but soft inside penguin"Momo unnie said smiling at me "I will unnie trust me I will"I said smiling back at her.

After our meeting at the cafe we all went our separate ways because they have dates and all while me I'll be busy painting or maybe thinking about if Mina will come next week for my birthday I hope she comes.

"I wanna see you Minari"

Chapter 37 out now! I'm sorry for the short chapter guys but please do enjoy everyone!

Oh and we're road to 1k reads! Congrats to us! I hope you guys keep reading and supporting my first work and other upcoming stories!❤️