Chapter 20

Chaeyoung's POV

"Daebak!"we all said when we saw what Mina cooked well sushi&sashimi,tempura,kare-raisu and yakitori is served right here infront of us.

"Well why don't you guys sit down and try you won't get to taste it if you don't eat"Mina said chuckling and we all sat down and tried the dishes she cooked and the first that I tried is yakitori and I'm telling you guys it's really good so good "So what do you guys think?"Mina asked us waiting for our response "Delicious"Nayeon unnie said still chewing her food "Out of this world"Dahyun said before eating another spoonful of kari-raisu "Unbelievably good"Jeongyeon unnie said munching on the tempura she has "Crazy"Jihyo unnie said simply but full of amazement "One of the best I ever tasted"Tzuyu said getting another of Mina's sushi&sashimi.

"How about you Chaeyoung?"she asked me that made me look at her "I can't express how good this is but it's really out of this world" I said smiling that made her smile her then she looked at Sana unnie and Momo "How about you two how was it?"she asked them "We expected this to be good but it's much more tastier now"Momo unnie said "Like Chaeyoung I can't express how delicious it is I tasted your cooking many times but it feels like this is the first time I'm tasting this again"Sana unnie said before continuing her eating.

"Glad you like it guys"Mina said before eating with us, our dinner went for I don't know how long because all of us are really blown away by Mina's cooking skills +100 points for great cooking, "Oh Mina why don't you tour Chaeyoung in your room to see your clothing fashion she really likes fashion too"Sana unnie told her "Sure after we finish cleaning here"she said smiling at Sana unnie before looking at me smiling as well.

"Okay so ready to tour my room?"Mina asked me once we were infront of her room's door "Yup so open it up"I told her chuckling,it's just the two of us who's gonna go to her room because the others are at the living room watching, "Okay so this is my room ta-da!"she said opening her door and wow really like wow her room is so pretty it's big and pretty and not to mention it's mint colored and there's also many penguins I even saw the penguin I got at the arcade.

"What do you think?too many penguins right?"she asked and I nodded "Well I like penguins and Sana and Momo said that sometimes I'm like a penguin"she said while laughing "I bought that" I said pointing at the penguin that was with my cub "This one?"she said now holding the penguin and I nodded "Yeah I got it at the arcade with my cub I got too many tickets so I bought that penguin and my cub" I said smiling at her and she smiled back that suddenly made my heart thump loud.

"This penguin became my new favorite when Sana and Momo gave me this earlier when we were going to the university it's just so cute and fluffy that's why it became my new favorite"she said before putting back the penguin then went to her walk-in closet "Come here Chaeyoung this is where my clothes are"she said and I quickly went to her and there I saw many luxurious clothing like Chanel,Prada,Celine and others like Bench and I saw some from Im designs.

"This is my favorite from Im designs"she said showing me a beautiful violet off-shoulder like dress "I wore this one for my birthday this is one of my favourites from Im designs"she said "You really got taste in fashion huh"I said that made her chuckle "Well I don't wanna look bad infront of others and plus dressing in different styles is what I like the most"she said after putting back the violet off-shoulder dress.

While Mina was also looking around her walk-in closet I saw something that quickly got my attention but it's at a top shelf I'm trying to reach for it but I can't get it I almost stumbled down trying to reach it but I felt someone held me by the waist I looked at who it is but I then realised that it was just me and Mina here which means she's the one holding me.

But wait why is my heart beating this fast I mean really it's really beating fast right now god I hope she doesn't feel it.

"A-are you okay?"she asked me stuttering a bit but still holding me by the waist it took me a minute before I stood up properly and looked at her, "Yeah I-im okay thanks"I said then she asked me "What were you r-reaching for?"she asked then I pointed at the cute brown beanie that was with other kinds of beanies and caps.

"Here"she grabbed it and gave to me "You can keep that"she said that surprised me "Huh?why?" I asked her "A gift from a friend?"she said chuckling that made me smile "Thanks"I said then she took the beanie and put it on me that made my heart beat madly again what is happening?!

"It looks good on you"she said then I looked at my reflection in the mirror and wow it's perfect "Yeah it does thank you"I said and she smiled "No worries, let's go back to them it's going to be late you should go home"she said and I nodded then we made our way to our friends.

"You guys ready to go home?"I asked them then they all looked at our direction and they all smiled teasingly "What you got there bro?"Dahyun asked me smiling again teasingly "Is that Mina's beanie?"Momo unnie also asked "Yeah that's mine it looked good on her so I gave it to her"it was Mina who answered.

"Ohh~"they all said smiling teasingly at me and Mina, "Let's go home guys it's getting late we don't wanna be late tomorrow right Jihyo unnie?" I said and looked Jihyo knowing her she will definitely agree "I wanna stay longer.."she said that made me nervous because staying here longer means more teasing looks and smiles "But it is getting late and I don't wanna be late tomorrow we have a meeting tomorrow"she said that made me sigh in relief.

"Then let's go"I said and they all nodded before going home Sana Momo and Mina walked with us till outside their house "Drive safely guys okay?"Sana unnie said "Drive safely dubu"Momo unnie said to Dahyun and Dahyun just winked at her "You too tzu-tzu drive safely okay?"Sana unnie said and hugged Tzuyu before she went inside her car I was about to go inside my car when Mina spoke, "Take care Chaeyoung"she said and I just smiled at her because I don't know what to say because my heart is beating fast again.

Once I was inside my car I was the first one to drive away followed by the others,after arriving home I went straight to my bathroom and took a warm bath then after that I laid down my bed closed my eyes to fall asleep.

Here's a long chapter 20 guys because this is the last update for tonight hahaha I'll be updating again later! But hope you guys enjoy Goodnight!❤️