Chapter 52

Third person's POV

Many students were outside the campus waiting for someone and by someone it means Mina and Chaeyoung well you ask why? Because the news about Mina and Chaeyoung has already spread around the university so fast that's why they're outside waiting for Mina and Chaeyoung.

"What's happening here guys?"Mina said when they got close to their friends that made them turn around and looked at them smiling but not an ordinary smile it's a teasing one so you guys know what's gonna happen.

"Well mind telling us about this?"Sana said showing the couple a few pictures of them at the sky rose garden where it was shown that they were eating and dancing and also—kissing yup someone was there of course the waiter and others from the ground floor who noticed and who knows them I mean who wouldn't know Chaeyoung right? She's Son Chaeyoung an heiress of a really big company and also Mina not many might know her personally at that place but Mina's beauty really got there attention not to mention how elegant she looked like even her walk looks so elegant that got there attention quickly.

And also a picture of them at the park was also being shown to them right now it's them holding hands while walking the photos were posted and re-posted by different people that's why it's currently trending and many were talking about them they might not know it but in the business world it's currently trending there as well and the talk of it because of Chaeyoung and you already know the reason why and in the business world many knows Mina specifically her last name Myoui,they know who she is because of her last name and that's why they're the talk in the business world as well.

So going back to the story.

"So you guys official now?"Jihyo asked them and they both glanced at their intertwined hands that perfectly fit each other and smiled nodding to their friends that made them squeal in joy that got the attention of the students who have been waiting to see them both to know if the rumours are real and hearing them squeal they already know the answer to their questions some took photos of them seeing that the couple are holding hands smiling at their friends and some just smiled and talked supporting and happy about their ship ending up together and others envy them but nevertheless still happy.

"Oh my gosh! We're so happy for the both of you guys!"Nayeon said hugging the two who hugged her back while Jeongyeon Dahyun and Tzuyu just did a fist bump with Chaeyoung "Congratulations bro! You're finally heading on the right way again"Dahyun said "Take care of our bro okay Mina? She's been hurt too much before you know that"Jeongyeon said looking at Mina who nodded and smiled at her "I'm so happy for you Chaeng I'm glad you found the right one this time"Tzuyu said "I am too guys"Chaeyoung replied looking at her friends smiling then she glanced at Mina Nayeon Sana Momo and Jihyo who distanced their selves from the four girls and who seemed like talking about something serious.

"Don't worry Mina she can't leave you we know her"Jihyo said comforting Mina who just told them that she's still scared "Just trust her Mitang all of us know Chaeyoung very well that she can't do what 'she' did to you"Momo said and came close to Mina who has a sad smile right now because of her thoughts.

"Don't cry Mina trust us she really won't do that to you"Sana said hugging Mina who looks like she's about to cry then the four girls came to them and then Chaeyoung touched Mina's shoulder who quickly looked at her when Sana pulled out from the hug.

"Hey what's wrong?"Chaeyoung asked her and the brunette just shook her head telling her it's okay "I'm fine we just had a talk"Mina said assuring her girlfriend that is looking at her worriedly "Take care of our Mina okay cub?"Sana said "She's precious to the three of us,Me Sana and Chan loves her so much and would really kill anyone who decides to hurt her,you know us..so I hope that you could take care of her well and love her and keep your promises to her okay?"Momo said and Chaeyoung smiled at her before answering.

"Of course I will Momo unnie don't worry you can count on me"she answered that earned a smile from her friends "Let's go inside now guys"Jihyo said "It's still early Jihyo"Nayeon retorted "We have things to do at the office Nayeon you very well know that" Jihyo said that earned a groan from Nayeon "Okay let's go and finish that thing"she answered and took Jeongyeon's hand and walked inside the campus while the others are behind them following inside the campus as well.

"You sure you're okay Minari?"Chaeyoung asked Mina again because she's worried and Mina just chuckled at the worried cub so she held her hand while walking and caressed it gently "Babe I'm okay really you don't have to worry about earlier okay? We just had a talk"Mina said assuring her and Chaeyoung nodded her head feeling relieved now.

The day went so fast for everyone at the university since it's the last day of the week means it's going to be weekend the next day and plus not all of their teachers came and see them due to discussing some matters for the up coming anniversary of their university yup Blue Sky University is in it's 50 years already it was found by the ancestors of Jihyo's father.

It was named Blue Sky because to Jihyo's ancestors Blue stands for power and integrity while Sky it means that the university gives their students unlimited experiences and many more that you can't find in any other universities and it has been the top university in korea ever since that is why it is well known there are also foreign students who come and study here which makes it more known not just in korea but globally along with Harvard and other top universities in the world.

As the students comes out of their classrooms they can't stop but talk about the new couple Blue Sky has well the university is also known for having famous couples who are from richest and known families.

"Blue Sky has another couple now and I can't get over the fact that it's Son Chaeyoung and Myoui Mina"the girl who is walking with her friend said "Yeah I know right this is like another history for the university imagine it's a power couple again!" Her friend said who quickly shut up when they passed by 6 beautiful girls waiting outside the faculty room.

"Speaking of power couples there goes the girls with their girls"the girl said again "They really look good together I wish I can find someone like them"her friend still walking and glancing at the girls again "Yeah me too" the girl said completely walking away from the girls who are busy flirting with their girls well it's just actually Momo and Sana flirting with Dahyun and Tzuyu the MiChaeng couple? Well they're just sitting on the ground playing on their phones it's a habit of them now actually.

"Hey guys sorry for making you wait long"Jihyo said coming out from the faculty office with Nayeon who is clinging to Jeongyeon "It's okay what happened about the meeting?" Tzuyu asked them "Well it went good we just talked about the activities and booths for the anniversary next next week"Jeongyeon was the one who answered while the others nodded.

"Where are Chaeyoung and Mina?"Nayeon asked noticing the absence of the two "Over there playing"Sana pointed to Mina and Chaeyoung that are on the ground playing "Hey you two let's go we're having dinner at my place Daniel's coming"Jihyo said getting the attention of the couple who looked at them and stood up ending their game.

"Oh really? Let's go then"Chaeyoung said holding Mina's hands and they all walked out the university proceeded to the parking lot in their cars and drove away.

Hey guys! So I'm back I'm really really sorry for not being able to update for a week I got caught up with something also the typhoon came that's why I wasn't able to update but I hope you guys are doing well now stay safe guys! And enjoy the update and I'm really really sorry again...Enjoy!❤️