Chapter 66(BSU Anniv.pt.3)

Third person's POV

The girls walked around the University eating,playing and having fun in every booth that go to they were having so much fun they didn't know it was already time to go home.

"We'll see you all tomorrow for the second day okay?"Jennie said and the girls nodded and smiled.

"Bring Jisoo and her girlfriend next time so we can all hang out."Momo said and Jennie smiled at her.

"Copy that Molly."she said smiled and drove away with Lisa, while the other girls also went home.
————————————
The school Funfare/Anniversary is now at it's last day,yeah you read it right it's already the last day the rest of the week the girls only did was to hang out and have fun and now they're going to make the most of it.

"Why don't you and your girl get married Chae?"Lisa told the younger girl.

"Isn't it too early for that unnie?"the younger girl replied that only earned a laugh from Lisa Jeongyeon Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"What she meant was at the marriage booth cub marry her there."Tzuyu said chuckling and Chaeyoung scratched her nape because she was embarrassed.

"Yeah find Miss Myoui and bring her here but don't tell her that she's going to get married okay?" Jeongyeon told the students at the marriage booth who nodded with a smile.

"Find Miss Im as well okay?"Lisa said and the students at the marriage booth nodded again and four guys went away from the booth to find the two.

"Why Nayeon as well?"Jeongyeon asked her.

"I sensed something is wrong with you two so get married and fix it got me?"Lisa said sternly and Jeongyeon just nodded her head because she as well misses the girl so much although she's with her everyday but not sleeping with her on the same bed makes her feel lonely she had been ignoring the girl for a whole week and she can't stand another week without her.

"Yah! Let go of me where are you taking me?!"they heard Nayeon shout as she was being taken to the marriage booth by the four guys with Jisoo Sana and Jihyo behind her.

"Calm down Miss Im we're not kidnapping you so just sit here and wait don't take that blind fold off."a guy told her and she just obliged.

"Where's Mina?"Lisa asked the same guy.

"They're still looking for her students said she was with her friends a while ago b—"he couldn't continue his words as they all heard someone shouting.

"Yah! Watashi o tebanasu watashi wa anata o koroshimasu! Yah!"Mina yelled in japanese that made Momo and Rosé laugh with her shouting.(translation: Yah! Let go of me I will kill you!")

"Miss Myoui calm down we're not kidnapping you sit here and don't take off that blind fold."a guy told her the same thing as what was said to Nayeon.

"Calm down? You guys blind folded me and I don't know where I am!"Mina yelled making everyone at the marriage booth laugh.

"You're still in the University miss Myoui."Daniel said appearing behind Jihyo who is laughing at Mina.

"Where the hell are we?!"Nayeon yelled making everyone laugh again.

"You can take the blind fold off now."A guy said and the two quickly took off there blind fold only to see their friends and lovers laughing at them.

"Yah! Why are you guys laughing you think it's funny?!"Nayeon once again yelled making them laugh again.

"You're just going to get married."Jeongyeon said and held her hand out for Nayeon to take which she took while blushing.

"Let's go get married Miss Myoui."Chaeyoung said and held her hand out as well which Mina took with a smile.

The two pair of couple got married with their friends fake sobbing at their back which made them laugh.

"If you guys are gonna cry like that at our wedding you're not invited anymore."Nayeon said looking at their friends.

"Yah that's mean unnie."Dahyun said pouting.

"Of course I'm only kidding Dahyunie."Nayeon said and hugged Dahyun.

"We're married for a day."Chaeyoung told Mina who looked at her and pouted.

"Just today?"she said and Chaeyoung smiled at her.

"Someday it will be for the rest of our lives."she said that made Mina smile and their friends clear their throats to get their attention.

"Too many ants biting me it hurts."Jisoo said and pretended to scratch her body that made them laugh at how funny can Jisoo get.

They all spent the last day of the schools Funfare/Anniversary filled with laughter and happiness.

"Oh Chaeyoung have you seen the product you made?"Daniel asked her as they were walking to the parking lot of the school ready to go home.

"Product?"she asked confused.

"Here."he showed her the blue bird he got.

"That's The Mighty Blue Bird that you named and made remember?"Jihyo told her and Chaeyoung smiled while holding the bird that she thought about and made.

"Wow..this is it now?"she asked and Jihyo nodded her head.

"Wow! That's cool bro what a creative brain you have."Jeongyeon said and patted Chaeyoung's back while looking at bird.

"Oh guys can you uh take Mina home?"Chaeyoung asked them.

"Why? You're not going with me?"Mina asked her and she nodded.

"We have archery practice,coach just texted the three of us earlier."Dahyun said.

"Oh so you won't be going home with me Tzu?"Sana said and pouted hugging Tzuyu who nodded and smiled at her.

"We'll just take Savanna Molly and Sharon home for the three of you."Rosé said and three nodded their heads smiling.

"Thank you guys."Chaeyoung said and the four just nodded.

"I'll visit you at your house after practice."Chaeyoung said and kissed the pouting Mina who nodded and smiled at her.

Mina Sana and Momo went inside Jennie Lisa Jisoo and Rosé's car and drove off while their friends went their way again and their lovers back inside the University.

"You and Chaeyoung don't live in the same house?"Jisoo asked looking at Mina from the rear view mirror as she was driving.

"Yeah we don't."Mina simply answered.

"But why? I mean these girls are living in the same house with their girls already."Jennie asked looking at her.

"Well I-uh haven't thought about it yet."Mina answered.

"You should tell her that later she'll be happy to hear that you know?"Momo told her.

"Yeah Molly's right, Katarina will be happy waking up with you next to you every morning."Jennie said and Lisa smiled before speaking.

"Yeah you see for us waking up next to the person we love is always the best feeling ever, I mean imagine waking up and seeing the person you love the most it's the best way to start your day."Lisa said smiling as that is what she feels every morning she wakes up and she sees Jennie first thing in the morning it was and still the best feeling for her.

"Okay here we go guys this is your house right?"Rosé asked and the three japanese girls nodded their heads and went out the car.

"See you next time guys!"Rosé shouted that the three japanese girls replied with a nod and smile.

"Let's stay here and wait for them."Momo said and they went inside Momo and Dahyun's house they decided to stay here waiting for their lovers.

Hey guys! Chapter 66 out now! So I updated early today HAHAHAH Enjoy everyone!✨