Chapter 17

Mina's POV

I was woken up by a Sana yelling at me while going around my room giving our guards my luggage for them to bring in the car when Sana noticed me she quickly greeted me.

"Goodmorning Mitang"she said smiling then spoke up again "Go inside your bathroom right now take a bath and join us for breakfast"she said like she was rapping with how fast she said it "What time is it?"I asked her "It's currently 8:16 in the morning Mina so hurry up and get yourself ready or else we'll miss our flight"she said before going out of my room then I quickly did what she told me I took a bath and wore something simple yet classy because she said after we land to korea we'll go straight to their university to talk to the principal for my transferring.

"You ready Mina?"Momo asked me once we landed to korea then I nodded my head smiling at them then four of us went inside a car that will take us to their university.

Once we arrived at their university I roamed my eyes around and it's really big and pretty I think I'll like it here I saw many students passing by us some were looking at us then I heard someone passing said "Who's with J-line and Chan?" Sana then put her arms on my shoulder and said "You ready to go in our dear lovely cousin?"she said then we heard someone saying "She's their cousin?" Then someone answered her "Yeah but it means that Bang Chan and Momo is also her cousin right?four of them are related"then the girl earlier said "Holy J-line trinity!another J-girl!" Someone shouted that got others attention.

"Don't mind them Mina they're our fans here"Momo said while laughing "They know about J-line?" I asked Momo and Sana while we were walking inside the university heading to the principals office I think, "Yeah they know it's actually one of the famous groups here other than 3mix school-meal-club straykids and many other groups here in the university"Sana said then added "3mix and school-meal-club are our friends group while straykids is Chan's group"Momo said before we entered a big a room where a man was seated at a leather chair.

"Good afternoon Principal Park"Chan said getting the attention of the Principal who then looked at us "Oh Good afternoon to you four I've been waiting for you"he said then Sana answered "This our cousin sir"she said then I introduced myself "Good afternoon Principal Park I'm Myoui Mina" I introduced myself shortly, "I know you already your father called earlier telling me you were gonna transfer here to study along with you cousins"he said referring to Sana Momo and Chan and I just nodded my head.

"You're going to start today right?"he said while looking for something on his desk "Yes sir" I answered shortly then he gave me a paper "Then here is your schedule you're majoring in arts too like Sana and Momo?"he asked and I just nodded my head "I thought you were going to take your fathers place?"he said then I answered "I'm sir I just took my business class advanced back in Japan so I'm done with it already that's why I'm majoring in arts here" I answered him and he just nodded his head before speaking.

"You four can go to your respective classes now and enjoy on your first day miss Myoui"he said then four of us bowed at him before going out his office, "So this is where we part guys I gotta catch up with my group now you know those kids when I'm not around"Chan said laughing then we just nodded and he went away from us going on other side of the university.

"So where do we go now guys?" I asked them while were walking "You go with Momo because both of you are in the same dance class while me I go to my class oh and you saw the garden earlier?"she asked me and I just nodded my head "After your class you have to go there alone because Momo and Me will go to our friends both of us are gonna show ourselves first before we head out to the garden okay?"she said and I just nodded again in understanding,Sana dropped me and Momo to our class before going to hers and in our class many students were in awe when they all learned that Sana Chan and I are cousins and Momo is our bestfriend.

Our class went by so fast because it's already lunch time while going out our classroom Momo asked me "You know where to go right Mitang?"she asked me "Yes Momoring I know where to go now go Sana is waiting you guys have to meet your friends first"I said then she nodded and went to Sana while me I go to the garden.

I was making my way to the school garden while roaming my eyes when I accidentally bumped into someone that made me fell on the ground.

"Oh god I'm so sorry"

Chapter 17 our already! Enjoy it guys it's going to get better I tell you!