Chapter 76(Christmas Eve)

Chaeyoung's POV

Today is Christmas Eve and everyone at the Myoui Manor are busy preparing for tonight's Christmas Eve their close friends are also coming even Mina Sana and Momo unnie's friend here in Japan are going to come that's what they told us.

"Do you need help Nana?" I asked as I made my way into the kitchen where Nana is also cooking with the other chefs they have— so much for a Royal Family right?

"Nope I don't need help for now, why don't you wake Mina up now and you all go to the park or somewhere for a while." She said and I just smiled and nodded my head before making my way to Mina's room and once I got in I was greeted by a sleeping penguin snoring covered with the blanket like a baby.

"Minari...hey babe wake up." I mumbled tapping her shoulder lightly which is a success because she moved now facing my side but still asleep.

"Babe wake up." I tried again but I got a small snore as a response from her making me chuckle— 'such a cutie'

"Minari..." I called her kissing her forehead.

"Wake.." I kissed both of her cheeks.

"Up now.." I kissed the tip of her nose then I heard small giggles she's awake now.

"Babe wake up." I then pecked her lips earning another small giggle from her then I felt her arms wrapped around my neck then I looked at her smiling seeing her looking at me eyes half-open also smiling at me.

"Another kiss please." She mumbled making me giggle so I pecked her lips many times but she groaned making me chuckle.

"Why?" I asked her still chuckling.

"I don't want that." She said now whining making me chuckle again.

"Well what do you want then?" I asked her and she opened her eyes and stared into mine both of us getting lost in each others dark brown orbs I don't know if my mind was playing tricks on me but her eyes it dilated I couldn't have time to process that when—

"This." She said and pressed her lips on mine both moving in perfect sync, we both pulled out because we needed to breathe I don't know but I'm just having this surge inside me.

"Now I want more." She mumbled and now I was the one to press my lips on hers and start to kiss her with much more feeling than earlier I was going deeper in kissing her neck hitting her weak spot and my hands in her shirt caressing every inch of her when suddenly—

"Mina Chaeyoung let's go!" Someone came in her room we both looked at who it was and we both saw Momo and Sana unnie with Dahyun and Tzuyu at their back.

"Hey guys." Mina mumbled looking at them smiling 'how are you so confident when we got caught?'

"S-sorry guys w-were just going to inform you that w-we can go out N-nana said." Tzuyu spoke then suddenly someone else came into the scene.

"What is taking y—" Nana didn't finish her words when she saw us me still on top of Mina then I don't know if she smirked of smiled but I think she did.

"Let's just wait for them downstairs girls they're still busy." Nana said making the girls stop themselves from laughing and went outside Mina's room and closed the door.