Chapter 14

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up early today and my eyes hurt I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom and there I saw myself, Puffy eyes from too much crying I look like a mess, I remembered what happened last night and it made me feel bad because I shouted at Dahyun and pushed her hard and I grabbed Momo unnie by the collar and shouted at her too accusing them for taking Joy away but Dahyun was right I should get it in my head that Joy is never coming back.

After reflecting on what I did last night I took a shower wore a simple shirt and trackpants before going out of my room and went to the kitchen where I saw them I grabbed all my courage and went to them "H-hey guys Morning" I greeted them and they looked at me smiling then Nayeon unnie came to me and hugged me before greeting me as well, I took my seat beside Dahyun still and I felt awkward because of what I have done last night.

"I'm sorry for what I've done last night guys specially to you Dahyun and Momo unnie that was really unlike me" I said hanging my head low then I felt Dahyun hugged me and spoke "It's okay cub it didn't hurt just a bit don't worry I understand you"she said while caressing my back then I started crying.

"Oh no don't cry Chaeyoungie"Dahyun said while still hugging me "I didn't know I-i could go that far"I said while sobbing "I hurted you g-guys" I said between my sobs then Dahyun pulled away and made me look at her "Look what ever you did last night forget about it it's okay now I didn't get hurt too me and Momo are okay we understand you"she said trying to calm me down then I just hugged her and cried while the others joined that made a group hug.

After our group hug all of us settled down on our seats and talked about what happened last night and I explained to them what I did from the moment I went home to moment I was raging in anger, "It was really unlike you last night you were so mad it was the first time we saw like that"Tzuyu said while looking at me "I know and I'm really sorry for that guys" I said and they all just said it was okay anf they understood me.

We're now just chilling in the living room while watching together.
———————
"Chaeyoung hurry up we're gonna be late!"Jihyo unnie shouted from the living room telling me to go faster because we're really gonna be late for school it's our first day today back at school and Jihyo unnie as the student council president she is she doesn't wanna be late on the first day.

"Let's go now guys" I said once I was at the living room,we all then went out of my unit and went inside our cars but all of them went in duo's 3mix are together because they're part of the student council then Dahyun and Momo unnie are together as well as Sana unnie and Tzuyu while me well I'm alone ofcourse but it's fine with me.

When we reached our school all of us went out of our cars but I was the last to go out because I was also the last one who came, "Chaeyoung hurry you don't wanna face mad Jihyo later for being late on the first day"Sana unnie said while laughing a little while we're following the 3mix because they said they're gonna drop us first to our classes well we don't have same classes on first and fourth period because first period is our major subs which means we're in different buildings.

3mix first dropped off Momo unnie Dahyun and Sana unnie at the Visual and Performing Arts building then last was me and Tzuyu at the Business Administration and Management Building before three of them went to there respective classes.

"Okay class Goodmorning to all of you first I'm gonna introduce myself my name is Choi Siwon but you can just call me professor Choi"our professor said then started calling names to come to the front and introduce themselves,he was calling everyone in the list he have until he finally called me I was nervous because there's too many people here in our class but Tzuyu told me to go for it so I stood up from my seat and went to the front.

"G-goodmorning everyone my name is Son Chaeyoung and I'm 22 years old" I introduced myself simply before going back to my seat when professor Choi nodded his head giving me permission to go back to my seat,after our introduction about ourselves professor Choi just discussed to us this rules in class before letting us all go out early because it was just the first day of school.

It was lunch time when me and Tzuyu went to the cafeteria to meet the others when we were making our way inside the cafeteria many students were looking at us then one of the students shouted, "Son Chaeyoung saranghae!"it was a girl I think then I heard more shouts of my name which made me a little uncomfortable when we reached our friends I quickly asked them, "C-can we take our lunch at the school garden?"I asked them then they nodded their heads understanding why, "You guys go there first we'll just order our foods"Nayeon unnie said then we made our way to the garden.

"It's so crowdy there"Sana unnie said while sitting down the grass then we copied what she did and sat at the grass as well "Yeah and all of them was like shouting Chaeyoung's name"Dahyun said while laughing "You still have fangirls huh"Momo unnie said looking at me teasingly "Yah! It's not like you and Sana unnie don't have fangirls shouting your names,all of you have fans shouting your names as well"I told them defending myself from their teasing "Hmm well we do have but yours are much more crazier than ours"Nayeon unnie said when they came where we were "Plus eight of us show different personalities that they find attractive like how Momo and Sana look cool scary and hot as well as Dahyun's funny personality that they like about her and also like how me Jeongyeon Nayeon and Tzuyu always show our serious side that I don't know for some reason they find attractive just like those people fangirling over you like the way you dress and the personality you show them and they go crazy about"Jihyo unnie explained to me "It just makes me feel uncomfortable because there's too many people" I said.

"You'll get used to it again soon Chaeyoung"Jeongyeon unnie said.

Hey guys! Here's Chapter 14 coming out of the drafts hahahha hope you guys enjoy!