Chapter 67

Third person's POV

While the other girls are at their homes the three girls are fixing their things and ready to go home after an hour or two of practice.

"It was long but it was fun."Dahyun said and the other two nodded their heads agreeing with her.

"I can't wait to go home and cuddle with my shiba inu."Tzuyu said putting her things in her car.

"Me too I wanna hug my penguin right now."Chaeyoung said ready to go inside their car when they heard someone shout.

"GET AWAY YOU JERKS!"a guy shouted.

"What's that?"Chaeyoung said and was about to go to where is the shout coming from when her friends stopped her.

"Let's not get involved Chaeng."Tzuyu said holding her wrist.

"No that guy needs help we have to help him."Chaeyoung said getting her hand from Tzuyu's grip and run off to where the shout came from.

"We have to follow her."Dahyun said and Tzuyu nodded so they followed her.

"Hey! Let go of him!"Chaeyoung shouted that caught the attention of six guys cornering a guy.

"And what do we have here?"a guy said and looked at her.

"A pretty lady I see and we have three of them."another guy said and was about to hold Chaeyoung when she punched the guy that made him fall to the ground and groan.

"A feisty one eh? Let's see if you still fight with us."another guy said and they started attacking the three girls while the three fought with them but they still got punched because the guys are strong but the three girls can still fight with them.

"Sungjae!"a guy shouted and helped the guy being cornered earlier to stand up.

"Help those girls now boys."Sungjae said and his friends quickly obeyed and helped the three girls in fighting the guy cornering Sungjae earlier.

Chaeyoung was about to get stabbed while fighting with a guy when someone hit the guy with a baseball bat she looked at who it was and she was shocked to see the same guy that Mina fought with back in Chang-won he was the guy being cornered—Sungjae.

"Are you girls okay?"a guy asked them and they nodded.

"Thank you for saving our Sungjae."another guy said and they bowed to the three same goes for Sungjae who also bowed.

"I'm Eunkwang, and these boys are Minhyuk,Changsub,Hyunsik,Shin and Ilhoon and Sungjae."Eunkwang the oldest introduced his friends but they weren't the same guys who was with Sungjae in Chang-won well expect for Shin and Ilhoon who Chaeyoung recognised.

"I know these three."Chaeyoung said and pointed to Sungjae Shin and Ilhoon.

"You do?"Eunkwang and Tzuyu both said at the same thing and Chaeyoung nodded.

"They were the guys back in Chang-won."she said and Sungjae Shin and Ilhoon quickly bowed to her.

"We're sorry for what we have done to you back in Chang-won."Sungjae said.

"Please do forgive us.."Ilhoon said.

"What are you guys doing? Stand up straight."Chaeyoung said and so they did.

"It's okay I already forgave you guys."she said and the three smiled at her.

"Thank you for saving me earlier even tho I have done something bad to you back then."Sungjae said and Chaeyoung just smiled at him.

"It's okay no need to say thank you anyone would have done the same thing we did."she said and he shook his head.

"What can we do to repay you?"he asked her and she shook her head.

"No need to repay us it's okay."Dahyun said and the 7 boys shook their heads not agreeing.

"Here take my card you can call us if ever you need help."Minhyuk said and handed Tzuyu his calling card.

"Thank you again and sorry."Hyunsik said the three nodded before they all separated their ways and went home.
————————
"What took you guys so long?"Sana asked as soon she opened the door and saw the three with bruises.

"What the hell happened to you three?!"Mina said and checked Chaeyoung to see if she have more bruises.

"We helped someone,Chaeyoung ran to where the guy was and so we followed her and fought with those guys."Tzuyu said while sitting down and groaned when her arm accidentally hit the armrest of the couch.

"Wait here I'll get the first aid."Momo said and went into the kitchen to only come back with the first aid kit and so the three japanese girls tool care of their lovers and treated their wounds.

"Stay here we'll just cook dinner."Momo said and so they went to the kitchen and cooked dinner.

"Dinners ready come here you three!"Mina yelled for the three to hear and so they did and went to the kitchen sat down and they all started digging into their foods.

"Go on tell her now Mina."Sana said looking at Mina.

"Tell me what?"Chaeyoung asked and also looked at Mina.

"I-uh—"Mina started speaking but no words are coming out of her mouth due to nervousness.

"What is it?"Chaeyoung asked again and Mina shook her head.

"I'll just tell her.."Sana said and looked at Chaeyoung.

"Well Jennie asked her earlier if why you and Mina aren't staying in the same house when all of us are Mina just said that she haven't thought about it and Jennie told her to tell you we already talked about this earlier she's just too nervous."Sana said and Mina bowed her head down not looking at Chaeyoung.

"So?"Chaeyoung said.

"I-uh if y-you just w-want to."Mina said still not looking at Chaeyoung who was smiling at her.

"Well of course I'd like that silly, you don't know how good my mornings will be if I wake up and see you first thing in the morning."she said chuckling and now Mina looked at her with blushing cheeks.

"That's what Lisa told her earlier."Momo said and they all laughed because Mina was still blushing.

"We'll head out now."Sana said and they bid goodbye to Momo and Dahyun while she Tzuyu Chaeyoung and Mina are walking back to their houses.

"You guys why did you fight with those guys?"Mina asked while they were walking.

"Well we heard someone shout Chaeyoung wanted to help to told her that we shouldn't get involved but her kind side just won't let her not help and so we did."Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung looked at the glaring Mina smiling.

"Chaeyoung is just really helpful Mina it's in her nature to help, this isn't even the first time she got bruises from helping someone."Sana said and Mina looked at her in confusion for she does not get what 'not the first time' meant.

"She got many bruises from helping a girl being robbed in an alley back in high school."Sana told her and she nodded.

"She's just really kind for the world."Tzuyu said and chuckled.

After their walk and talk they separated ways and went into their houses while Mina and Chaeyoung are in front of Mina's house.

"Get inside now Minari you have to rest."Chaeyoung said and Mina looked at her hesitantly.

"What is it?"she asked the japanese girl who is fidgeting her fingers looking down.

"Hey what is it?"she asked again lifting Mina's chin to look at her.

"Would uh l-like to s-spend the night here?"Mina asked and Chaeyoung smiled at her.

"I mean uh—"Chaeyoung cut her off by answering.

"I would love to Minari."she answered and Mina smiled at her and so they went inside Mina's house washed up dressed and went to sleep.

Hey guys! Chapter 67 out now! HAHAHA here's another one for all of you guys since I was gone for days here I am making it up for everyone and I hope you guys enjoy.