Chapter 56

Chaeyoung's POV

Right now I'm already in my third and last class before lunch the professor was discussing when I suddenly got a call so I stood up that made the professor look at me.

"Yes miss Son?"he asked and I showed my phone and spoke "May I take this call sir?" I asked and he nodded his head so I went out of the classroom and answered it.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Nayeon unnie shouted at me that made me pull the phone away from my ear a bit.

"What's wrong unnie? You didn't have to shout" I said and she said sorry and breathed in and out before speaking again.

"Mina is in the infirmary right now please come here Chaeyoung-ah.."she said and I quickly responded to her.

"I'll be there unnie wait for me" I said and hang up then went back inside the room to excuse myself from the professor.

"Excuse me professor but may I excuse myself to go to the infirmary? I'm being called there by my friend" I said and he nodded his head "You may miss Son" he said and I went back to my seat and took my bag well Tzuyu and I aren't classmates in this subject so yeah.

Once I was in front of the infirmary door I knocked then the door opened revealing Nayeon unnie who looks so worried.

"Chaeyoungie.."she said and I went in with her "Where's Mina?"I asked her and she led me to where Mina was and to my surprise she's there—Irene she's there beside Mina's bed looking at her holding her hands and her friend Seulgi at her back looking at Irene with sadness in her eyes and I know what Seulgi's eyes are telling so I spoke.

"What are you doing here?" I said with the tone I used on Irene earlier that made them both look at me "I should be asking you that why weren't you there with her?"she asked me "I wasn't there with her because I was at my own class and they just called me now" I answered and spoke again "Now answer my question why are you here?" I said and she spoke "We're in the same class as her and her friend there"she said pointing to Nayeon unnie who is now looking at her with no expression on her face.

"Well I'm here now you can go back to your class I can very well take care of everything from here thank you" I said and she remained sitting but let go of Mina's hands already.

"I wanna stay here"she said and I looked at her sharply before speaking "Didn't you hear what I said? I said I can take care of everything from here so you don't have to worry about anything" I said and she was about to speak when Mina suddenly spoke up.

"C-chaeyoungie.."she said almost inaudible but we still heard her so I quickly went to her other side in front of Irene and levelled my height to her and held her hand.

"I'm here Minari don't worry I'm here" I said tapping and caressing her hand gently then she finally opened her eyes and looked around "Where am I?"she said holding her head trying to sit down so I helped her that stopped Irene from doing so when Mina looked at her.

"What are you doing here?"she asked her "I helped your friend there take you here"Irene answered and smiled at Mina "Thank you"she uttered a simple thank you to her then I saw Seulgi again looking at Irene with the same look she secretly gave her earlier and as if knowing I was looking at her she looked at me and smiled so I smiled back at her.

"You can go now Seulgi Irene thank you for taking her here" I said then Seulgi nodded and tapped Irene's shoulder that made the girl to look at her and Seulgi nodded and then Irene stood up bowing her head and me and Nayeon unnie did the same bowing at them too.

After they left I looked at Mina again and sat beside her "I'm sorry I couldn't be there my professor was still teaching and Nayeon unnie called me when you were here already I'm really sorry" I said and she smiled at me "It's okay I understand"she said and I kissed her forehead and smiled at her "But I'm glad Seulgi and Irene was there to take you here"I said she looked at me confused "I might be angry at Irene for hurting you then coming back here to get you but I'm thankful she was there to help you" I said that made her smile "You're really such a nice person you know that?"she said and I chuckled at that.