Chapter 74 ( Hawaii Trip last part)

Third person's POV

Morning came the others start to get out of their rooms one by one. First to wake up was Jihyo and Daniel, they're cooking breakfast when the others start coming out.

"Careful careful." Lisa said while assisting Jennie in sitting down.

"This is your fault, it hurts!" Jennie whined while Lisa chuckle at her.

"Here right there, Are you comfortable?" Jisoo asked Rosé who only nodded.

"Was I heavy Dubu?" Momo asked as soon as Dahyun put her down to sit at the stool.

"No, Not much." Dahyun answered and sat beside Momo.

"You're really heavy Nabong." Jeongyeon said after placing Nayeon on the stool that earned a smack on the head from her.

"I'm not!" Nayeon whined so Jeongyeon chuckled at kissed her forehead.

"Hurts too Mitang?" Sana asked smirking at Mina who sat down beside Nayeon.

"Obviously yes it hurts a lot." Mina said and rolled her eyes, she's too irritated this morning.

"We're not even going to ask why." Sana said again and laughed with Jihyo.

"Yup, your loudness last night was enough proof why." Jihyo said and laughed again with Sana at earned a whine from the 5 girls.

"Okay okay just eat breakfast now we'll be leaving later." Jihyo said and so they all ate peacefully before going back into their rooms to prepare their things and leave for their early flight.
—————————
"Ah! Finally home sweet home!" Chaeyoung mumbled flopping herself on the bed.

"Yah! Change clothes first Chaeyoung you might fall asleep like that come on." Mina said and was about to go when Chaeyoung pulled her that made her fall on top of the younger.

"I love you Mina." Chaeyoung said staring lovingly into Mina's eyes.

"I love you more Chaeyoung." Mina said smiling at Chaeyoung who pecked her lips.

"Now let's just sleep like this for a while I'm too tired." Chaeyoung said fixing their position her hugging Mina burying her face on the brunette's neck inhaling her favourite scent while Mina hugged her back. And so they fell asleep hearts beating in sync love filling their hearts body and soul connecting to each other.
——————————
~Five days before Christmas~
Mina's POV

"Chaeyoung hurry up!" I yelled calling Chaeyoung who is still in our room fixing herself, well I was waking her up early but she's hard to wake up when she's too deep in her sleep.

"I'm ready let's go." She said smiling at me looking still messy with her still disheveled hair that made me chuckle—she's too cute.

"You're ready but your hair isn't." I said fixing her hair while she pouted and I couldn't help but to pinch those cheeks and peck her lips.

"Let's go, They're going to pick us up at the airport." I said making our way out of the house into the car and drove off to the airport.

"Good morning calling the attention of flight 23A of flight Seoul-Japan to please proceed to gate 2 for boarding Thank you and have a nice day."

We heard our flight called so we proceeded to gate 2 for our boarding. After minutes of waiting finally we're now seated and just waiting for the plane to take off.

"Hello....yeah we're here...where are you?....yeah sure." I ended as soon as Sana bid her goodbye.

"What did they say?" Chaeyoung asked after I got back to her.