Chapter 12

Chaeyoung's POV

It's now Valentines day and all that I could see right now are hearts hanging everywhere in the hospital I have session today we're gonna cut it short because it's Valentines and I think Dara unnie has a date today but she still insisted on doing my session.

"Hey Chaeyoung sit down"Dara unnie greeted me once I was inside her office, I sat down and we started, "So how were you?"she asked this first before anything else "Doing good and I don't often see Joy now which is good because it helps me too not seeing her"I told her then she nodded her head and asked me again "Have you done anything productive lately?"she asked and I nodded and told her what I did the whole week which is painting.

"It's Valentines don't you have any date today?"she asked me then I smiled at her and shook my head "I don't plan on going out today but it's not because I don't have a date okay? I just don't want to"I told her truthfully and she just nodded her head again and after I think only like 20 minutes we finished our talk, "We finished early today"she said amused while chuckling "Yeah don't wanna get you late on your date you know" I told her while chuckling "This kid you didn't have to worry about it Jiyong would understand why I'd be late"she said "I know Nayeon unnie told me he's nice and understanding but today's important for you guys so don't worry unnie" I told her then bowed to her and bid my goodbye.

Now I'm in my car on my way home because I wanna rest so bad because I was up late till midnight I had trouble sleeping and I think I only for 3 hours or so. Once I parked my car at the parking lot I took an elevator to my floor and when I finally reached my destination I went out and headed to my unit and once I was in I saw my unnie's in a rally I then went inside.

"Hey guys what's with the rally?"I asked them and all of them turned their attention to me "Oh Hi Chaeyoungie you came back early today"Nayeon unnie said while looking for something under the sofa "Yeah we cut our session short today I didn't want her to be late to their date" I said chuckling then asked them "What are you guys looking for?"I asked them "We're looking for Nayeon's carrot earing she said she lost it"Momo unnie said while she was looking at some corner.

"You guys won't find it anywhere here"I told them then they turned their attention to me "What do you mean?"Tzuyu asked me "Because I have it,here" I said then showed them the earing they were looking for "Where did you find this?"Nayeon unnie asked me while getting her earing "It was in my car I saw it earlier while I was looking for my wallet" I told her "Oh thank god it ended up there or else it could've been worse"Dahyun said while laughing.

"Yeah imagine if she really lost it somewhere else she won't stop crying until she finds it that's like her favorite earing"Sana unnie said "Well thanks to Chaeyoung she found it in her car now we can go"Nayeon unnie said while getting her bag then came close to me "Are you gonna be okay here alone Chaengie?do you wanna go with us?"She said while her both hands are on my shoulder "Yes unnie I'll be okay here so don't worry about me okay? You guys have fun" I told her then she hugged me and kissed my cheeks before the others followed and went out.

Now I'm here alone in my unit because Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie well they went to eat at Jeongyeon unnie's family restaurant and Sana and Tzuyu they went to have dinner at a place Sana unnie booked for while Dahyun and Momo? Well they're at an amusement park right now yeah they're on a date can't you believe it?They both like each other Momo unnie asked Dahyun last week while we were eating dinner we were all surprised but nevertheless we're happy for both of them,and if you're wondering where Jihyo unnie is well she went with Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie.

"Well I should go and finish what I started" I told myself and went inside my art room to finish the sunset painting I didn't finish last time because I painted many other things,the sunset that I'm painting right now is the same sunset that Sana unnie took a picture of I didn't got to finish it because of my sessions and I was busy with other things with my unnie's.

I'm finally done painting the sunset after I think two or four hours because right now it's currently getting dark outside the sun is setting I guess so I went our of my painting room to cook myself dinner. I was eating dinner when I saw Joy looking at me again I then asked her why but she just went to my room so quickly followed her leaving my almost finished food on the table. Once I was inside I saw her sitting on my bed with some pieces of my clothes I then went close to her and told her that I was just gonna take a bath then we will both watch a movie.

When I was done taking a bath it wasn't Joy who is on my bed anymore it was Dahyun sitting and folding my clothes.

"Where is she?"

Hey hey so Chapter 12 is up already I updated fast right? I got the time again hahah hope you enjoy guys!❤️