Chapter 75

Mina's POV

We just finished dinner and now we're here in the living room me Sana Momo my Mom Sana and Momo's Mom and also Nana, we're just watching over our lovers especially me I'm watching over Chaeyoung who is still in my room changing.

"Worried?" My Mom asked caressing my hand and I nodded.

"It's going to be okay Mina they won't do anything to them." Auntie Sakura Sana's Mom said smiling.

"Yeah don't worry too much Mitang us too are worried but it's okay we know them." Momo said munching on her food making me chuckle she's really cute when she munch on her food like that.

"Minari." I heard Chaeyoung called me so I turned back seeing her in a white shirt and jogging pants smiling at me.

"Are you sure you don't want to just cuddle with me?" I asked her pouting making her chuckle and pinch my cheeks.

"She'll be okay my sister we're just drinking." Yoongi said patting Chaeyoung's shoulder and nodded.

"I'll see you later babe." She said and pecked my lips before heading to the backyard with Tzuyu and Dahyun.

"They're just drinking plus we can see them from here." Nana said and she's right where we are which is the living room is just facing the backyard so we can clearly see them.

Chaeyoung's POV

I wanted to say yes to Mina in just cuddling with her but it's her Father who asked the three of us to come drink with them and we can't say no.

"My daughter didn't want to let you out?" Uncle Haru asked looking at me then to my back making me turn seeing the others laugh and eat while Mina was glancing at our direction making me smile at her.

"Mina just wanted to cuddle with her Dad." Yoongi Mina's brother said making Mina's dad chuckle.

"She's scared Haru." Uncle Riku Sana unnie's dad said laughing with Mina and Momo unnie's Dad.

"I understand my daughter if she's scared letting you drink with us, she knows what we can do." Uncle Haru said patting my shoulder making me smile at him.

"But if you and you're friends are scared you can go." Uncle Hinata said smirking like challenging us and I know what that is.

"No sir, it's okay we can drink." I said and the two nodded, Nana had already warned us about this kind of things their fathers do to their suitors/lovers and we're not going to chicken out not in front of Mina's Father— 'I'm a tiger'

"Well since you said that why not take the first shot Chaeyoung-chan." Uncle Haru said handing me the glass with whiskey which I took and drank—'It stings my throat!'

"Here you two next Dahyun-chan Tzuyu-chan." Uncle Riku said handing them two glasses. The two drank and made a face stating that it also stings their throats.

"Stings your throat? Looks like they're going to chicken out now Haru Riku." Uncle Hinata said laughing with his brothers.

"If you can't handle a simple business mans drink you can't also have my daughter." Uncle Haru said standing up and was about to walk away when I stood up in front of him and bowed.

"No sir, I can handle it please let us do resume our drink." I said still bowing in front of him while I heard his brothers chuckling at our back. After a few moments of bowing I felt a tap on my shoulder so I stood up straight and I saw Uncle Haru looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face but then later on he smiled making me smile as well.

"You still have a long way to go to fully get my trust, but I do hope that you won't be like the others who chickened out and just left Mina hurting and crying, We their Fathers can't handle seeing one of our Fathers princess' crying again, I can't handle seeing my princess cry every night and shutting herself out locking herself in her room not eating not seeing us it breaks my heart quadruple times more witnessing her in that state and I would definitely torture to death the next person who will break my Mina's heart..." He said making me shake in fear inside but I won't let that happen not to Mina not when I'm here that won't happen again not on my watch.