Chapter 79

Chaeyoung's POV

5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We exclaimed altogether as the clock strikes 12 o'clock and fireworks started showing up in sky.

"Wow! It's so beautiful!" Mina said in amusement while looking at the sky filled with fireworks and I can't help but smile seeing her this happy it's the most beautiful view for me.

"Let's take a picture everyone." Nayeon unnie said and so we gathered together and took many pictures and posted on our social media accounts.

"Chaeyoung you should jump." Lisa said glancing at me which confused me of why should I jump.

"Why should I jump?" I asked her and she answered stopping herself from laughing.

"Because they said that if you jump on new year you'll grow taller." She said and bursted out laughing and the others did as well.

"Yah! I'm not that small!" I said whining and pouting and looked to my side seeing Mina laughing as well that also brought a smile to my pouting lips seeing her laugh.

"Why don't we stop laughing and eat then drink?" Momo unnie said and we all nodded then made our way back inside and started to eat talking about random things.

"Guys we have something to tell you." Lisa said making us look at her while she glanced at Jennie who nodded.

"Me and Jennie...we're planning on getting married already." She said looking at Jennie lovingly and shocking us, isn't it too early? But who am I to hinder them as long as my friends are happy I'm happy too because I too wanna marry Mina already but it's still too early for that.

"Are you guys for real?!" Dahyun said still shocked at what she heard making both Jennie and Lisa chuckle.

"We're for real here Devon." Jennie responded making us shookt again because they ain't kidding here they're for real.

"Well then... Congratulations bro!" I said standing up doing a fist bump with Lisa and hugging Jennie.

"Congratulations you guys we're so happy for the two of you." Jihyo unnie said smiling at the two who are glancing at each other lovingly.

"So when is the wedding?" Jeongyeon asked sipping on her drink.

"We're planning that right after we graduate college so we could have plenty of time to still enjoy our college days." Jennie said which is a nice plan, they're planning to enjoy first before getting married they said they'll make the best out of it and we're so happy for the both them we witnessed how their love turned from haters to lovers and now here they are planning to get married—someday it will be me and Mina who'll get married and I can't wait to reach that day.

"Let's drink the night away!" Dahyun said and we all cheered raising our cans of beers and drink.

"To our bro Lisa congratulations!" I yelled raising my can again.

"Congratulations to Lisa!" They reciprocated and we drank again.

"So you're really getting married? I didn't think you'll be the first one to get married out of us 6 thinking that Chaeyoung and Joy was our first couple in the group." Jisoo said and we all chuckled but truth be told it was really me and Joy to be the first couple in our group.

"I thought the same too unnie, but destiny has it's own plan and I'm glad I met the girl I have now." I said smiling when Mina suddenly crossed my mind.

"I'm happy for you cub, you've finally found the right girl now I hope nothing goes wrong this time." Lisa said and I smiled looking at her nodding but then I remembered what Mina's Dad told us back in Japan I just hope Irene doesn't do anything that can hurt Mina.