Chapter 24

Mina's POV

"What's going on here?"someone said and we looked at who it is and we saw Chaeyoung near us.

"Oh nothing it's just Momo can't eat jokbal for two months"Nayeon said laughing, "What?why?"Chaeyoung asked "Well it was the last subject already right?Momo here spoke up forgetting that we weren't allowed to speak till we get out of the university and she laughed teasing Mina again"Sana said laughing and looked at Momo.

"Good luck to you Momo unnie two months without jokbal? I think you won't survive two months without jokbal everyday"Chaeyoung said now laughing with the others "Yah!stop laughing at me I forgot about it that's why I laughed at her again"Momo said crossing her arms, "Well you should have just stopped laughing at me so that punishment didn't happen right?" I said in a serious and cold tone "Oh now I don't wanna mess with Mina today it's gonna be scary"Sana said before changing the topic.

"So where do we go now? It's still early"Jeongyeon said "How about we go to han river? It's almost sunset the views beautiful there at this time"Dahyun said "Oh that's right you'd love it there Mina when the wind blows it's refreshing"Jihyo told me,they just talk to me casually now even tho they're still a little bit scared of me they can talk casually with me because all of us got pretty close already in the two days that we've known each other it's like we know each other for years already well them they've really known each other for years but me they just met me yesterday but they've gotten close to me already they're really good actually.

"What do you think Mina?"Dahyun asked me "Sure I'd love that"I answered nodding my head then all of us went in our cars but me I'm just following them behind.

After driving for an hour we finally reached our destination,while getting out of my car the wind blew and when I felt it it gave me shivers but nevertheless it's really beautiful here they're right I'd love it here I think I can go here when I'm on my deepest thoughts or when something's bothering me this place would help me ease my mind well.

"It's really amazing" I said walking making my way to the railings to look closer "It is they also sell street foods here you guys wanna eat?"Momo asked "Yeah sure let's go over there"Jihyo said "You guys go there first I'll follow in a moment"I said still looking at the horizon it's really beautiful that I just wanna stay here for a while.

"Sure follow us okay?"Sana said and I just nodded my head a moment after I didn't hear them anymore I guess they're already buying street foods.

"It's really mesmerising isn't it?"I heard someone said and when I looked at who it is my heart beated madly again when I saw Chaeyoung next to me also looking at the beautiful sunset view.

"Y-yeah it really is" I answered her "Still flustered?"she asked chuckling "Yah! It's not like you weren't flustered earlier too" I told her also chuckling a little bit, "I was just surprised when I saw you were the one covering my eyes"she said now looking at me smiling "Well Sana and Momo told me to" I said looking at her too smiling as well.

"So you've finally decided to come home with them here after years?"she said still looking at me smiling "Yeah they were annoying me so much" I said laughing a little and she laughed too oh god I'm starting to like her smile and laugh specially when her deep dimples are showing it's melting me.

"Nah I was just kidding, I really missed them too so much imagine being away from someone you really love it's really hard"I said and she looked at the view again smiling but sadly smiling, "Yeah I know that feeling it's really hard losing someone you love it makes you feel more alone and sad"she said smiling sadly.

"Who did you lost?"I asked her "Who?well I just lost the love of my life the one who always makes me feel better"she answered me "Losing someone you love so much breaks you into many pieces it can even make you go crazy sometimes"she added chuckling at her last word, "Is it your ex-lover or a relative?"I asked her because I'm not sure which one is it.

"My ex-lover,she died two years ago at a car accident with her mom but her mom survived and she didn't you might think of me as crazy or what but I've been imagining her with me ever since they told me to see a doctor but I didn't agree at first but just two months ago I agreed because I miss myself too and I wanted to be better and just recently also last February all of us had a fight and I hurt them and that pushed me more to be better because I don't wanna hurt anyone anymore"she said getting teary.

Suddenly I hugged her and right now I don't know but this feels right although my heart is beating madly it felt right hugging her felt right.

I felt her body stiffened so I broke the hug and looked at her smiling before speaking.

"It's okay I don't think of you as someone crazy with what you told me I'm sure you just missed her so much that you imagined her being with you still and you did the right thing agreeing with them on seeing a psychiatrist you did great thinking about wanting yourself back there's nothing wrong with it" I told her smiling that made her smile as well.

"Chaeyoungie Mina! Come over here guys so we can eat!"we heard Dahyun shouting that made both of us laugh "We should go there now" I told Chaeyoung chuckling a little and she nodded before we both make our way to our friends.

Chapter 24 out now! I'm sorry that I just updated now guys I did my modules earlier so I didn't got the chance to update but I'm going to update daily guys don't worry I won't leave you guys hanging so for now please do enjoy follow and vote for You and Me stay safe everyone!❤️