Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Yukari had never ever been to schools that were coed. In fact her father made it a point to make sure all schools she went to were all girl schools. Despite his open and friendly nature he was just like any father that had a daughter. He was over protective as unnecessary as possible. In that regard Yukari never had any experience with boys. She wasn't afraid of them or had no idea on how to interact with them, she wasn't that daft, but she never had any experience in the ways of love. With all the romances and relationships that were going around Yukari felt like it was becoming a trend. Rivers and Naomi were together since several months ago, Rukuriri and Andrew were dating for a while, Austin and Nonna as well as Nikoli and Klara just started dating, she knew that Saori had a crush on Chubbs and she was pretty curtain the feelings were mutual. Rumors had it that even Maho and Edward had some romantic connection but that had yet to be confirmed or not. In sense, Yukari felt as if she was obligated to find and fall in love with someone. That lead to her current conundrum.

William was a great guy. He was nice, he was smart, respectful, funny, witty, and his insatiable thirst for knowledge kept him on the edge of his seat whenever the two of them would talk about tanks. Or more correctly when ever Yukari talked about tanks. William would just sit and listen ever to take in as much knowledge as he could.

Or so Yukari thought. The real reason William was so happy to listen to Yukari rant about the various tanks and other machines used back during the war was because he just wanted to spend time with her. she was innocent, passionate, shy, and lively. Qualities William loved in anyone he met. However Yukari was different. He always wanted to spend time with her no matter what they were doing all he wanted to do was be with her. but he would've made an exception for this current predicament.

Yukari had helped William out of the jam he and Mark had gotten into leaving Mark to deal with a pissed off StuG 3 tank team and T-34 team. What did they do? Well, that's not suitable for normal discussions. However it was something Mark wouldn't be talking his way out of that was for sure.

After Yukari grabbed William and got him to safety the two of them just walked around talking about things. Night had fallen by then. Their talk was mainly about the tension between the Association team and Edison and the rest of the schools. It was tense. However in their talks and walks the two loveable optimistic's found something they definitely weren't supposed to. It happened so fast that the two hid inside an old wardrobe hoping to stay out of sight.

"I'm sorry for calling you out here so suddenly." A male voice said. If William remembered correctly his name was Christian, Vice Commander of Edison High School. Though that wasn't to most shocking thing. The thing that shocked the two was who he was meeting.

"No worries. I'll gladly make time to talk with you." That voice was so familiar to Yukari she would recognize it if she went deaf. It was Hana. She and this Christian guy were standing in a dark part of a back alley not wanting anyone to see them. Why?

"I'm glad you feel that way, I just wish we could meet up in public." Christian said. Hana grew a stern look.

"You know we cant do that. What would happen to you if Johnathan or one of your Schoolmates sees us. You'll be in huge trouble. They don't trust us girls at all, barely giving us any form of privacy even around the barracks." Hana said. Yukari could agree. The Edison team were so wary of some inside job from the girls that they kept watchmen outside their barracks. The watchmen weren't allowed to go inside at least but they could hear a lot and see a lot more. It was unnerving.

"I know but I long to just wrap you in my arms whenever I see you. I don't care what Johnathan thinks, there's no way someone like you could be a double agent." Christian said. William thought about that statement. The most innocent looking individual was the most likely to be the betrayer, however in this case he could attest to the opposite. None of the high school girls cared for Akari's acts back at Mishima and they would not care for it here.