Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Maho woke from her sleep upon her alarm going off. It was eight in the morning. Meaning it was time get up and get to work. She took a shower, ate breakfast, and changed into her Sensha Do uniform and exited the room she was staying in. she made her way to the command room on the other side of the town's plaza. That was where she would convene with the other commanders.

It had been three months since this war game started. To be perfectly honest, one whole year was way to long for a game like this. However, more importantly Maho wanted to bring up the behavior of the Federation unit. To put it simply, they were acting barbaric. Not to each other mind you, but to the Americans.

Maho's thought was proven instantly when she saw two Federation women kicking a downed boy from Montana. They weren't relenting. Feeding the boys was no issue as they had plenty of food but Akari wanted to show the boys they had permission to defend themselves from any violent approaches, however the Federation units were the violent ones. The boys had their resting quarters and were taken care of but the physical beatings some of the Federation girls gave them were too much.

Maho entered the building holding the meeting and entered a conference room. Maho noticed she was last to arrive. She took her seat and quickly glanced around. Her sister Miho, who returned with Darjeeling after a major defeat at Hoja City, and Kay were to her right. Her left consisted of Katyusha, and Darjeeling. Akari sat at the far end of the table. Each commander had their seconds with them as well.

"So, first things first, the attack on Glendale. Katyusha, how is the planning coming along?" Maho asked.

"Very well. We have all sections of strategic nature settled. All that's left is a date for the attack." Katyusha said.

Maho nodded towards Darjeeling next. "What about Hoja City? Has Virginia showed any fatigue?"

Darjeeling shook her head. "None. They are very thorough and have a great tactical mind leading them. Davis has proven quite formidable." St. Gloriana's campaign in Hoja City proved Fruitless in the wake of Virginia's Tankery team. Commander Davis had proved his worth in the last month.

"Miho, what status on the rest of the island?" Maho asked.

"The CP in the mountain was taken last week. The only ones left to capture are Hoja City and the last town in the east. We could bypass it all together but the Association forces in the town might attack from behind." Miho said.

"Kay, what is the situation on the American Prisoners?" Maho asked.

"Short Version. Like shit. They work twelve to fourteen hours and hardly get any rest, not to mention the beatings the Federation gals are giving some of them is not helping their work." Kay stated.

"We have the approval to protect ourselves against any hostile advances made by the boys. We are just protecting ourselves." Akari said.

"They aren't even advancing on you; they stay away from you. You and your cronies advance on them and beat them senseless when you feel like you need a quick fix!" Kay yelled.

No one would argue with Kay. They had all seen it though out the month. Akari just glared at Kay not saying a word.

"I think it would be prudent to go over the Boys living situations again." Maho said.

"Why? They have a roof, water, sanitation, food. What could they possibly need?" Akari asked.

"Comfort." Kay said.