Chapter 32

Girls Und Panzer Tankery's End Part 3

Chapter 32

We're back! I've missed you all and I've missed the boys and girls of Tankery's End. Let's get to it.

The impact sent the frontal armor flying. The damage sustained to the tank was insurmountable and rendered the white surrender flag to pop. Another tank several meters away also received the same punishment, its armor being thrown off the tanks body and smoke emanating from the impact area. In front of the inevitable collapsing force was a wall. not a literal wall, but one made up of obstacles. The main wall was comprised of the T-14 heavy tanks. On the side of the tanks were the insignia for Edison High School. A smaller defensive position in front of the T-14's were a line of M60 Patton's. the insignia on these was that of the American Tankery Association.

Colonel Abernathy stood in his tanks commander hatch and viewed the battle field. The assault by the local Federation had proven surprising but not much else in terms of strategy. The Challengers were easily repelled and with the might of both the Patton's and the T-14's the Federation would need a whole new trick to overcome this wall.

Abernathy was stocky in build and had quite the facial features. Back home women would be swooning over him. His roguish looks and his inability to grow a full beard leaving him with a short amount of brown stubble made him the ideal teenage romantic interest. Yet even Abernathy's looks were fading in the term of this situation.

eight months. Over half a year has passed since the beginning of this war game. However the participants would say that the game part of the idea was long lost. This had turned into a war. A deathless one thank god, but a war none the less.

Glancing over the battlefield Abernathy let out a sigh before picking up his radio.

"The Federation are in full retreat. Signal the kids." Abernathy said.

As the surviving Challengers retreated from the wall of American tanks shots came from behind them. in quick succession fire from the trees to the south west filled the back of the Challenger tanks leading to many being incapacitated. Out of said trees came a fortitude of tanks. Various in models and sizes. Yet a large amount of German Tigers and Panthers were seen on one side and even an American M18 Hellcat was seen. The ambushers charged forward and impacted with the retreating Challengers leading to a quick surrounding and a halt on all action.

A small M18 Hellcat rolled to a stop out of the commander hatch came a young man. His hair ill kempt and small bit of stubble was on his face. he exited the hatch completely and with a microphone in his hand spoke.

"Members of the Federation, surrender now. You're surrounded and have no where to go. Under accordance with the joint Sensha Do and Tankery rules of the match you will be treated fairly and fed abundantly." Edward said.

For several moments nothing happened. It was like the Federation would continue fighting and even to the bitter defeat. However one of the Challengers hatches opened and its crew came out. after which so did many others. Soon every remaining Federation tank was emptied, and the round up started.

Thirty-two Challenger tanks were counted meaning one hundred and twenty-eight Federation personnel were apprehended and detained. As the Association personnel went to recover and store the Challengers the high schoolers of Kuromorimine and Uncle Sam passed through the gate leading into the City of Glendale. They passed the rows of bunkers and temporary tank sheds watching as both men from the Association and Edison High school worked out there various tasks. After some driving the two schools found their way to the newly reorganized barracks that would house them for the duration of their stay. Edward hoped out of his tank and walked to the entrance seeing a few familiar faces.