Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Lake Bor was once a beautiful vacation spot for hikers, fishermen, campers, and families. Its local fauna and wildlife were a perfect serene and relaxing atmosphere. Now, with Federation intervention, it was one of the most terribly terrifying places in existence. A mass of Tanks surrounded the local town and even covered the lake area. The Federation would normally occupy themselves in town hall, but ever since the escape of the High Schoolers back in Mishima Akari wanted something more secure. So the Federation, at least here at Lake Bor, took control of the local Police Station and Jails. This made security over any captives much more efficient. Now all that was to do was get information.

Rivers screamed in pain for the umpteenth time. He had lost all perception of time inside this dimly lit room. Akari had been the one to personally handle every waking moment of his time into torturing him. Her favorite method was the use of the taser she used on him back when she ambushed him. Suffice to say Rivers wasn't having a good time.

Rivers laid sprawled over the floor, his body sweating from the endless abuse. His skin burned for added pain effect. Yet however Rivers had remained uncooperative. Akari had asked the same question since he was first brought in for questioning. Where is Maho Nishizumi? That was the question. Rivers figured Akari would know but since she was so stickle for information, however Akari only knew one thing. Three large groups of High Schoolers left Hoja City and Akari knew not where Maho could have gone. Luckily for Rivers, Akari never paid attention to details of the Japanese schools that much or else she would have figured out where Maho was. Now Rivers just needed to keep his mouth shut until he could think of an escape plan, though it wouldn't be easy since they didn't have outside help this time. Right?

Several miles away, standing atop an M6 Heavy Tank Ark looked at the detail of the Federation defense of Lake Bor. It was strong and strategically placed. The heavy points and garrisoned troops were perfectly placed away from each other to not just hold the vital points but could send reinforcements to wherever they needed it. Akari had grown some.

"This is hopeless, we're never going to break them out of there." Fuka said from one of the hatches. The four had opted to take Donovan's M6 for its Heavy Tank classification. Though the girls would have preferred their Sherman they knew the M6 could withstand more.

"Maybe but we cant leave them in there." Ark said. He knew he was right. Akari was most likely torturing any number of them right now.

"I'm not saying we have to leave them but how can the four of us take out all of those tanks? Those are standard Japanese Military and there's got to be more than a hundred of them out there." Fuka said.

"Two hundred most likely." Hina added.

"Doesn't matter how many of them there are we just got to break through destroy everything we can get close to. That'll get us started." Terrance said.

"That's not going to work, we need something more efficient then just blowing everything up." Hina said.

"She's right, if we waste this chance we have then we're as good as caught ourselves." Ark said lowering his binoculars.

"So what, we just sit here till we find a plan? That's not exactly something I'm looking forward to." Terrance said.

"Better patient then dead Terrance." Fuka said.

"Patience sucks. I'd rather be running around doing some schoolyard bullshit then just waiting up here." Terrance said.

Ark felt his eyes focus on Terrance's words. 'Schoolyard bullshit? Wait. A schoolyard frenzy? Or maybe even... that could work' Ark thought. "I have a plan."