Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Anzu could only stare at the parchment in hand. It seemed very strange that the Federation would set up a Sensha Do match the way they have. Not only would every school be able to join a single match, but it would be against an American Tankery team. However, Anzu read the fine print and saw what was really going on. It was no surprise that the older and traditional veterans of Sensha Do had a distaste for the American way of Sensha Do. The main thing was the participation of boys was aloud, and in Japan that was a very strict rule. Sensha Do was for young women to learn to be independent and to mature into more sophisticated women.

Anzu glanced at Momo and Yuzu for their reactions. Yuzu was very neutral, not sure what to think about the precarious situation. Momo however, was very adamant about it. She was more for the fact that Sensha Do was for women only. It was what saved her school from closing, and boys in another country were doing it for recreational purposes.

A knock on the student council door earned all three their attention. "Come in" Anzu said.

Miho opened and walked through the door closing it as she stood in front of the student council members.

"You called for me Madam President?" Miho asked.

"Yep. Take a look at this Miho and tell us what you think." Anzu said.

Momo handed Miho the paper and Miho read it over. Though like usual Miho didn't get a more shocked or surprised face, to which made Anzu a little concerned. Once she was done, she handed the paper back to Momo and spoke.

"I think that it's a good idea to end the American Tankery sport." Miho said.

This came as a surprise to Anzu. "Why do you say that Miho?" She asked.

"Well Sensha Do is a very Feminine sport and was designed the way it is to give a young woman the sense of independence and maturity. The fact that boys partake in a 'modified' setting of Sensha Do is technically considering Sensha Do a joke and insulting it." Miho said.

"But after everything we've done and how you command it sounds contradictory to say that" Yuzu said.

"No, actually the way I command in Sensha Do is a tactful style, not out right and open like Saunders or Kuromorimine. My Sensha Do style is irrelevant to the fact that boys partake overseas." Miho said.

"So, you're saying that we should enter and give aid to the Federation?" Anzu asked.

"Yes. I do." Miho said.

"Very well then, I'll send our request to Ms. Chono." Anzu said.

"Ok. Goodbye." Miho said then left the room.

"I find it strange that Miho thinks that way." Yuzu said.

"If you remember she first started Sensha Do in Kuromorimine. They teach a very traditional way of Sensha Do and how sacred it is. Remember her mother runs the school." Momo said.

"Your right." Yuzu said.

"I just wonder why we have to fight against the Americans. But I guess we'll see how it goes." Anzu said grabbing the phone.

Elsewhere rain poured down upon a sturdy piece of metal. Said metal was the hull of a Tiger 1 heavy tank. The tank turret was aimed down a way pointed directly at a M1 Abrams. The Abrams turret was also pointed at the Tiger. The Abrams fired first nicking the side of the tank. Then the Tiger fired and missed the Abrams completely striking the ground.

The Tiger began to reverse and turned right to get a, hopefully, speedy getaway. The Abrams pursued and continued to gain momentum. The Tiger made it passed a turn right as a shot from the Abrams hit the ground in front of where the Tiger would have been.

The Tiger turned its turret around and aimed at the bend. The Abrams came into view and the Tiger shot. The shell bounced off the Abrams skirt and hit the ground. Again, the Abrams shot and hit the Tiger in the back. The Tiger, however, kept going. While the Tiger continued to flee the Abrams followed. Firing whenever it could. The Abrams was about to fire again when suddenly it was hit from the top of the hull rendering it inoperable. The white flag popped up and signaled its defeat. On top a hill some meters away was a Panzer 38. Its barrel smoking. The Tiger stopped and turned its body around.

The hatch's opened and out came the Tigers crew. They were broad shouldered and stiff from the cramped inside of the tank. However, that didn't ruin the moment in front of them.

"Nice job boys." A German voice said.

"Hell, yeah we did" a more American voice said.

"Good Shooting Mark" Said another.

"Yeah, but nice job on the bend turn Austin, that saved our bacon." Mark said.

"Good Job all-around guys." A younger voice said.

"I tell ya, best loader ever. Right William." Mark said to the younger guy.

"If you say so" William said.

"Whats next Hans?" Austin asked.

"let's get back to the garage. Tell the other to get the tank lifter and get the Abrams back to the shed. It needs fixing up." Hans said.

"Got it." Austin said.

The crew reentered the Tiger 1 and Austin drove the tank back to the Schools Garage. William was conversing with the crew of the Panzer 38 and the repair team to return to the garage and retrieve the Abrams respectively.

"You guys know anything about a Battlefront match against Japanese schools?" Mark asked.

"I thought I heard Coach talking about that with Edward. They seemed very conflicted about the subject." Austin stated.

"I'll see if Ed will talk to us about it. Who knows, this might be a great way to conduct international relations." Hans said.

"I'm not so sure. The Japanese have a really traditional and cultural value with Tankery. They may not see why we incorporated it in America to begin with." Austin said.

"Don't focus on the negative's, and either way the Japanese Tankery are filled with girls. I love a girl who could take charge of things." Mark said.

"And also understands your perverted humor." William said.

The whole tank erupts with laughter, even Mark laughed at the joke. "Good one Will" Austin said.

"A-Alright let's get back and get warm. Standing in the rain was probably a bad idea." Hans said.

The Tiger crew made its way back towards their garage and stored it inside. Getting warm over a cup of hot Chocolate would be a god send. Plus, the possibility of an international match was something to think on to.