Trailer

Trailer

Abernathy turned to face Faun, Akari and Chika as they too heard the footsteps of their mystery assailant running in the shadows. With a sharp and focused looks Blake turns left and right and manages to catch movement just in time as one of the Shadows lets loose a flying bolt to his face.

Davis could do nothing as young Timothy screams in pain, a bullet hole the size of the Churchills machine gun on his shoulder, and with an intense glare of extreme hatred Davis could only give off such a murderous intent to the St. Gloriana tank.

Nonna lifts herself off the ground and immediately winces in pain. The punch had landed right on her left cheek and sent shocks of pain through her face, all the while the blonde American Tiger 1 driver clenched his right eye, now blackened from her own punch, glared at her. to which she returned the glare.

"Bastard!" Nonna called him.

"Whore!" Austin calls her.

"How have things come out this way?" Rukuriri asked as she leans against the guardrail, contemplating the whole argument she had not long ago with her own friends.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that while things are getting out of hand, I'll stay besides you. Just like I promised I would when we came here to Homedale." Andrew said placing a reassuring hand around her shoulders. Rukuriri's eyes were saddened but she smiled a loving smile she only saved for him.

"Oh Andy, I love you." She says.

"I love you to Riri." Andrew says back while he moves in and kisses her straight on her lips.

Maho shook her head to clear her vision as she glared dead in front of her. seated within his own Tank cupola, and not even five meters away, is Edward Hill Commander of Uncle Sams American Tankery Team.

"Just watch yourself Edward Hill, I wont let you make a fool of me next time." Maho says, All while Edward glares at her in return.

Colonel Abernathy slammed his fists onto the metal desk not at all spooking the silent man seated, tied, in front of him.

"I want to know who you work for and what your plan is!?" Abernathy demands. The Shadow only glares in return and says nothing further irking Colonel Abernathy with his continued resistance.

Maho couldn't believe what she just heard. Talks of a truce? With the Americans? And by her own Second in command no less.

"Never in all my time as Commander of Kuromorimine's Sensha Do team did I ever think you of all people would betray us like this Erika!" Maho yelled causing Erika to step back in fear.

Nishi couldn't believe what she was about to say, but it needed to be said. Despite all that this woman had done before, that needed to be put behind them, and Nishi was more than willing to be the bigger person on the matter.

"Despite my anger towards you and your team I know that we need to work together to save Homedale from being overrun." She says to Marie sticking out her hand. The petite girl glares and fumes about the situation but internally agrees and reaches out to take Nishi's hand.

Moose stood in front of the large mass of six schools adamant about his plan. With whats been going on these past months he was one hundred percent sure that he needed to do something and this was the only thing he could think of.

"We here at Homedsle will stand by ourselves, against both the Association and Federation as well as our fellow Sensha Do and Tankery players. They have gone to far in this game and have taken actual acts of aggression against each other. Hoja City will stand alone as the neutral power on this Island to stop this War Game for if we don't then the other schools will simply fall into ruin!"

Girls Und Panzer Tankery's End Alternative:

Tune in here at the Girls Und Panzer Tankery's End story for the release of Chapter one.

Chapter one will be released here on December 9th around 8:AM PST.

Cant wait to see you all there.

Peace, Love, and PANZER VOR!!