Chapter 13

Chapter 13

J-Hope and I were walking around the carnival looking for more things to do. He had helped wear the bracelet he got me.

‘Who knew a birthday could be so fun!’

“Hey Hopie, what are we gonna do next?” I asked 

“Hmm…Well, we could go to the arcade. That would mean leaving the carnival. Your choice,” He said ruffling my hair.

“Well, there isn't really anything else I want to do here. Let’s go!” 

I grabbed his arm and pulled him to where we had parked the car. I got into the passenger seat. Once J-Hope was in, he started the car and we were off.

***

“Uwah~ Its so colorful in here,” I ran over to the first game I saw.

It was one of those dancing games. I called J-Hope over.

“Lets play this!” 

He laughed, “Okay.”

We played one round. J-Hope won. I pouted.

“Since when were you so good at dancing! I want a rematch!” I yelled putting the difficulty up a notch

“Doing that will make it harder for you,” He warned pointing at the screen that read ‘Difficulty: High’.

“Yes it will be hard for me….and you!” 

“Whatever you say~” J-Hope said sarcastically.

We played round two. And guess what? J-Hope won. I pouted and crossed my arms.

“J-Hope, you cheater,” I glared at him.

“How’d I cheat?”

“I dunno! I want to play a different game,” I looked around and saw a motorcycle game, “Hopie! Lets play that one!”

“Okay, come on.”

***

We played several other games. J-Hope won most of them. I think the times I did win where because he let me win. That’s just sad. J-Hope was taking me back over to his house. Yoongi should be there to pick me up. 

“Thanks for today, J-hope. This was the best birthday I’ve ever had,” I thanked him as I opened the car door.

“It was no problem,” He smiled and pinched my cheek, “Maybe we can do this again.”