Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I opened the door and got out. When I closed the door, he drove off. I walked up to the front door. I knocked twice and took a step back.

After a couple of seconds the door opened. J-Hope stood there fixing his shirt. He looked at me and smiled.

“Happy Birthday!” He pulled me into a hug

I laughed, “Thanks J-Hope!”

He smiled and starting walking me to his car with an arm around my shoulder. 

“I will make sure that today will be fun-filled!” J-Hope said as he opened the car door for me

I giggled and nodded. I sat in the passenger seat and J-Hope closed the door. 

“Let’s go!” He cheered when he got into the car

***

“Uwah! It’s so cool! Oooh~ look at that! I want cotton candy! They have a petting zoo too!?” I squealed pointing to each thing as I spoke

J-Hope laughed and put his arm around my shoulder, “don’t worry we’ll get to to everything here. Lets start with the petting zoo.”

I nodded. We walked over to the petting zoo. The workers there gave us food to feed the first animals, which were guinea pigs. 

“Aweh, so cute!” I cooed petting a white and brown guinea pig “J-Hope look! It’s so cute~”

J-Hope knelt down beside me. He held his hand out to the guinea pig, offering some food. The guinea pig started to nibble on the food J-Hope had. 

“So cute~” He smiled.

After the guinea pigs pen, we went to the goats and llamas. We fed them and took pictures.

“Where are we gonna go now?” I asked linking my arms with him

“Hmm… I don’t know. You choose”

“Ooh~ Hopie look! Can you win that turtle for me! Please~!” I jumped up and down

“Ah~ Okay, okay. I’ll try. Come on,” He said pulling me to the game booth.

“One round please,” J-Hope said handing the game operator money.

The game operator handed J-Hope 3 tennis balls. 

“Knock down all three bottles and win any one of these stuffed animals,” He said moving to give J-Hope more room.

J-Hope threw a one ball but missed. I pouted. He threw the second, but only knocked down the one one the top.