Chapter 22

Chapter 22

-3rd POV-

"Thanks for taking me home," Mi Hi smiled.

Yoongi kept his eyes on the road. He didn't answer her. Mi Hi's smile was replaced with a small frown.

"Can I ask you something?"

Still no answer.

"Do you like Hee Young?"

The car made a sudden swerve, causing Mi Hi to scream. Once Yoongi regained control of the car, he mumbled a mouthful of curses. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes, "Shut up."

~•~Tuesday~•~

"Hee Young! Wake up~ You have work today!" Mi Hi called walking into Hee Young's room

Hee Young groaned, sitting up. She rose a brow.

"Didn't I fall asleep on the couch? Why am I in here? When did you get home young lady?" Hee Young pointed a finger at her, narrowing her eyes.

"Don't point, it's rude. Yoongi carried you to your bed. Now get ready, you have work," She repeated leaving the room.

Hee Young blinked twice.

'He carried me in here?'

"Hey! You never told me what time you got home!"

"You have work in 30 minutes! The bus ride is at least 10-15 minutes long. That gives you 15 minutes to get ready!" Mi Hi replied from the kitchen

Hee Young sighed pushing herself off the bed. She walked over to her suitcase, noticing that the zipper was opened. Mi Hi peaked her head into the room.

"By the way, I got your clothes ready for you. They're on your dresser. You're welcome. Now get ready," She said for the third time today.

Her constant nagging was irking Hee Young, "Okay! I get it! I have work today and I need to get ready! Shoo!"

Mi Hi stuck her tongue out, "You should be grateful."

Hee Young shot her a glare, "Mi Hi, I swear, if you don't leave me alone-"

"10 minutes~"

After saying that, Mi Hi sped off into the kitchen leaving a tired and annoyed Hee Young alone. She quickly changed into the clothes that Mi Hi had picked out for her then went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Going back into her room, she grabbed her phone, and bag making sure the files were in it. She went to the kitchen where Mi Hi was.

"Breakfast?" Mi Hi held up a piece of toast

Hee Young grabbed the toast from her hands and left the apartment. As she munched on her toast, she walked to the bus stop. Thankfully, this bus stop was closer to her apartment than the other one back at Yoongi's house. Sitting on the bench, Hee Young waited patiently until the bus arrived. She began to doze off, her head lolling back. A loud honk made her jump. The bus driver gave her a scolding look. Hee Young stood up, and rushed into the bus mumbling an apology.

***

-Hee Young POV-

"Okay...let's see if he has made up his mind," I muttered holding the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello sir. This is CH company and my name is Kim Hee Young. I am calling in regards to your store. Have you made a decision yet?"

"You said I had a week to think about it!"

"We're going to need an answer now, sir. We do not have enough time to wait around until you feel like it."