Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“Hee Young?”

I froze in my place. I gulped then slowly turned around.

“H-hi, Yoongi-ssi…What brings you here this time of day?”

“Yoongi, you know her?” The boy whose name I learned is J-hope

What kind of mother names her child J-Hope…Hee Young stop judging! 

Yoongi looked at J-hope and then back at me, “Why I’m here is none of you business. Why are you here?”

“I was just looking for the police department. I asked your friend, and apparently its to far to go with a bike. So, i will just asked Mrs. Min to take me,” I said crossing my arms and narrowed my eyes at him.

“Yoongi, she knows your mom?” J-Hope asked looking at him and pointing at me

Yoongi walked over to me and grabbed my wrist. He roughly pulled me with him into a random store.

“What are you doing here! Don't you ever listen!” He yelled causing a few customers to stare

“Hey! Calm down! I didn't even know you were gonna be here! I was looking for the police department to help find Hyo’s parents!” I said pulling my wrist out of his grasp

“I saw you in the morning.”

My eyes widened.

“Y-yea so I got up early? Your not the only early bird in the house!” I said crossing my arms and glared up at him.

I just noticed how short I was compared to him. 

“Because of you being so careless, J-Hope is getting curious,” He gave me one of his scary glares.

I turned my head to avoid his harsh gaze, “Just give me two minutes and I’ll take care of it”

He looked at me then left the shop. I quickly followed him. 

“J-Hope!” Yoongi called to J-hope who was leaning against a wall, on his phone

He looked up from his phone. He looked at me then at Yoongi.

“Ah, I guess you’re wondering who I am…I’m Kim Hee Young,” I bowed then smiled at J-Hope, “ To answer your questions, The reason I know Mrs.Min is because I work for her. On occasions she invites me over her house and I help her around”

“Oh…I’m Jung Hoseok, but you can call me J-hope”

‘See Hee Young, his mother wouldn't name him J-Hope….Gosh you are stupid’

I nodded and smiled at him.