Chapter 27

Hey Guys!
It's been way too long...I'm sorry! I just got caught up with school and myself to be completely honest. I started to drift from Wattpad altogether. I actually didn't think many people wanted this story to be updated so badly. I shouldn't start stories if I can't finish them (T.T)  However, I am determined to finish this one and that's what I will be working on. This isn't a story that's completely thought out, as I've stated before. It may be super unrealistic, but it's fun to let my imagination run wild when it comes to writing. My writing style might have gotten better over the months-or even gotten worse. I'll let you guys be the judge of that~~ Thank you for those who have stuck with me on this story and for those who continuously show support!! I love you all <3
Okay I know you all came to see the drama that's about to go down so I'll just shut up now.
***

-Hee Young POV-

It's been a week since I told Yoongi the truth about my actual identity. I have been doing the usual: waking up, going to work, coming back home, shower, sleep, repeat the next day. I don't leave the house for any other reason besides work. Truthfully, I'm going insane. I haven't been eating properly and I get around 4 hours of sleep a night. All I can think about is Yoongi. Is it really over? Are we over? Did this lie really make him view me so differently that he can't even look or talk to me?

"Stupid, you lied about your identity, he obviously doesn't see you as the same person," I scoffed while typing a letter in regards to the offer given to our company for their cooperation.

I had so many opportunities to tell him, it would have been easier if I had told him earlier. I'd be with him after work, watching a movie. We would be on the phone right now. I stopped typing, a frown making its way onto my face. I miss him. I miss the way he pouts slightly when talking. I miss it when he becomes overprotective when guys around us start to stare; the way he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer. I miss his passionate kisses. I miss his voice. I miss him. I shook my head, sighing.

"When do I ever do the right thing. Maybe I should have just stayed at that damned orphanage," I scoffed, my eyes tearing.

A soft knock at my door startled me. I sniffed, quickly wiping my eyes.

"Is your phone off? I called you several times," Sun Hi said, leaning against the doorframe.

"Oh.." I picked up my phone to see 3 miss calls and 2 messages from Sun Hi, "Sorry...I was caught up in this response letter. I didn't check my phone. It won't happen again"

She crossed her arms, walking over to the front of my desk, "It seems this response letter isn't the only thing on your mind. A penny for your thoughts?"

I bit my lip, staring at the papers scattered on my desk, "I don't think he'll ever talk to me again..."

"Ahh...that boy. Did you cheat?"

My head snapped towards her, "No! I would never!"

Her eyebrows shot up, "Hey, lower your voice. What did you do that would make him upset then?"

"I lied..I lied so much..."

"Trust and honesty," was all Sun Hi said before turning and beginning to exit the room, "Take the rest of the day off. All your sulking is ruining the company's environment. You don't seem in the right state of mind to discuss any business matters."

I folded my arms on my desk, letting out a breath. Whenever I'm not working, I'm sulking in my room. As if I didn't already spend most of my day doing just that, I earned myself a couple extra hours. Reluctantly, I stood up, packed my things, and left work.