Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"Okay lets get these inside," I said, "Help me with this couch."

I tried lifting one of the ends of the off-white couch. I heard him sigh. I peaked our from inside the truck.

"Aren't you going to help?" I glared at him, "Yoongi! Now is not the time to chat with your friends!"

He held up a hand and continued to talk on the phone. I crossed my arms, glaring at the stubborn male in front of me.

"Alright, alright. Just make it quick, and tell that maknae to be on time."

'Maknae?'

Yoongi walked over to the truck, turning his head up to look at me, "Get down. I called the boys over so they can help move the stuff inside. It would take me all day alone."

"You wouldn't be doing it alone. I can lift too, you know."

He rose and eyebrow, looking at me from head to toe.

'He thinks I can't! I'll show him!'

I walked over to the couch and attempted to lift it. It wouldn't budge! I frowned.

"When are they coming?"

***

"Noona where do you want me to put this box?" Jungkook asked

"Oh! Uh...over there should be fine," I pointed to a corner in the living room.

He nodded, going off to place it in its desired area.

"HeeHee-ah What's this?" Taehyung held up my baby blanket, "Do you have a little sister?"

I blushed, and grabbed it from his hands. I made sure not to pull or tug to hard. I didn't want to ruin it. Clearing my throat, I held the small blanket to my chest.

"It's mine. TaeTae, you know it isn't nice to go through someones things," I scolded.

Taehyung gave me one of his signature rectangular smiles, running off to who- knows-where. I sighed and looked at the baby pink blanket. Why do I still have this? I'm suppose to move on with my life.

'I can't bear to throw this away...'

"Hee Young?"

"Hm? Oh, hey Hopie!" I gave him a hug, "How have you been?"

"I've been well, you?"

"Perfect!"

'Sort of'

He smiled, ruffling my hair.

"J-Hope, Namjoon needs help with the mattresses," Yoongi walked into the living room with his arms crossed.

"We'll talk later, " J-Hope winked.

He left to aid Namjoon with the mattresses.

"Is there anything I can help with?" I asked

"You can sit and wait until we finish," Yoongi suggested.

"Okay. just because I can't lift, doesn't mean I can't help you guys out."

"Actually, it kind of does."

I shot him a glare.

"Fine, make sure Taehyung doesn't break anything."

"That's all?"

He nodded then went outside to the truck with me following after him. Jungkook, Namjoon, J-Hope, and Jimin were unloading one of the mattresses from the truck. Taehyung and Jin were lifting the off-white couch. Yoongi went over to the two boys, helping them carry it. I felt so useless just staring at them. I rubbed my arm, thinking of a way to pay them back.