Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Hey! Get up breakfast is ready" 

I sat up and the first thing I saw was Yoongi. He was standing at my door fixing his hair. I blushed. Why? Well, imagine waking up to the face of a cute boy first thing in the morning. 

"Do I have to keep repeating myself! Hey! Quit staring and get up," He yelled.

"I heard you the first time..."

He scoffed then left to go downstairs.

"Why is he so rude to me," I sighed getting out of bed," oh my...No wonder he was looking at me weird!"

My hair was everywhere. I had strands sticking out in every direction possible. I quickly tried to flatten it as much as possible while scurrying over to the bathroom. I opened and closed the drawers looking for a brush. In the third drawer was a black and red hairbrush. I picked it up and  started brushing. It was like I was fighting a war against the tangles in my hair. 

"Ow, ow, ow! Oh my—how does this even happen!" I cried trying to pull the hairbrush away from my head.

I never knew you could get a hairbrush stuck in your hair until this day.  

"Hey! It hasn't even been a full day and you already broke the rules!" 

I looked up to see Yoongi glaring at me. 

"Ah, Yoongi-ssi. You see my hair was really knotted and I found this in the drawer-"

"One, you touched my belongings. Two, You didn't ask. Three, Your being annoying," He said taking a step as he listed each rule I had broken.

I gulped," Y-yoongi-ssi?" 

"Why don't you just quit your lying? Tell me, Hee Young, why are you really here?"

He had me backed up against the bathroom wall.

"W-what are you talking about....I told Mrs. Min the story. Did she not Tell you. Mi Hi and I are siblings, but Hyo isn't. O-our parents died in a car accident t-two years ago," I stuttered.

Its really unusual because I can lie really well. But having a face of a cute boy two inches away from my face, makes it really difficult.

"Ah~, then who is this 'Hyo' kid? Did you kidnap him then come here to hide him?" He said narrowing his eyes at me. 

"No! I would never do that!" I looked away from his face that seemed like it was getting cuter with every passing second.

Yoongi grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him," Then who is he?"

"I-I saw him crying all alone. He said his mother told him that his big sister would come and pick him up. He thought I was his big sister. I couldn't just leave him there!"

"I see, so you took someones child without permission. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that what kidnapping is?" He kept throwing questions at me

"Yoongi-ssi, I'm getting a headache from all these questions. Just let me finish brushing my hair so I can go downstairs. please," I whined.

"Tch," He was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Ehem...can you help me untangle the brush from my hair please?"

He let out a frustrated sigh then came over to me and started to gently untangle my hair from the brush. After he finished, he handed me the brush again. 

"Don't brush your hair so fast and brush gently. That way, it wont get tangled," Yoongi said then left the bathroom. 

***