Chapter 24

Chapter 24

-Hee Young POV-

~Friday, October 2nd~

I was sitting watching a movie with Hyo. I convinced his mother to let him spend the night after they paid a surprise visit yesterday. While I was at work, Mi Hi offered to watch him. Work was the same. Making calls, setting up meetings, filling out papers, and running small errands. It's gotten quite easy, but at the same time boring. I headed home at 7. Mi Hi went out with Eric the second I came. Changing into comfier clothing, I grabbed a book and sat onto the couch. I read a couple chapters of this book Mrs. Kim brought me yesterday. It was 9 p.m. and Hyo was begging me to watch Toy's Story with him. Half way through the movie, I  dozed off. The doorbell made me jump. I looked to my left and saw Hyo sleeping silently. That's probably his mom. I stood and went to open the door.

"Hello Mrs. Kim," I greeting, allowing her inside, "Hyo's sleeping on the couch. I'll go wake him."

She nodded, giving me a smile.

"Hyo~" I gently shook his shoulder, "Wake up. Your mom's here."

His eyes fluttered open," Hm?"

I pulled him up from the couch and led him to his mother. She held his hand and gave me another smile.

Thank you for keeping him over for a night. Can't imagine how much trouble he caused. Ah, this rascal," Mrs. Kim ruffled his hair, earning her a lengthy 'Mom' from Hyo.

"He was fine, " I laughed, "I'll see you later. Okay, buddy?"

We bumped fists.

"Goodbye Hee Young," Mrs. Min said.

"Bye~" Hyo waved.

"Bye, be careful on the road!" I called

After I made sure they got into the car and safely drove off, I closed the door. I checked the time. Mi Hi isn't home, and it's 10 o'clock. I shook my head. I'll just nap on the couch until she gets home. I fell onto the couch with a sigh. Just a couple of minutes. I won't sleep for too long.

***

I was awakened by the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered the phone rather groggily

"Hey babe~"

"Yoongi-ssi, hey," I sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Get out."

I blinked, "What?"

"I'm outside, come out."

"Yoongi, what are you—"

He ended the call before I could finish my sentence. I huffed, grabbing my jacket, and stomped outside in my sweatpants and slippers. There was a cool breeze.

'Good thing I grabbed my jacket.'

Yoongi stood in front of his car. He was wearing a white sweater, jeans. and a beanie. His hair wasn't showing which made him look bald. I fought back a smile. He opened door to the passengers side. I raised a brow. It's almost 11. Where does he plan on taking me?

"What is this about?" I crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes at him

"We're going somewhere."

"It's late, where do you plan on going?" I voiced my thoughts

"It'll be fun~"

"Yoongi, I refuse to get in that car without knowing exactly where we are going," I stated, crossing my arms.