Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I tried to go to sleep, but the sound of the thunder kept me up. I looked at Yoongi to see if he was awake. Nope. I stood up, and carefully walked towards the door. I held my hands out in front of me. I waved them around to make sure nothing was in my way. Once I found the doorknob, I opened it. I looked back at Yoongi. Should I ask him to come with me? 

‘No Hee Young. He doesn’t care about your thirst.’

“Yeah but…Its dark…and scary looking,” I whispered.

‘You lived in an abandoned factory that had all kinds of creepy crawlies. Pretty sure that’s worse than being in the dark alone.’

“Ghosts are scarier than bugs.”

“Ghosts aren't real.”

I sighed, “Fine. If I get murdered by a girl crying blood, then I will haunt Yoongi for not fixing that flashlight…”

I slowly walked out of the room, and started down the stairs. 

“This isn't as bad as I thought it would be.”

‘Told you so.’

I rolled my eyes. I walked into the kitchen. I opened the nearest cabinet and tried grabbing a cup. 

‘I really regret putting them up this high…’

My fingers lightly brushed the glass. I went on my tiptoes and was able to get a small grip on the bottom of the glass. The loud thunder made me jump, and drop the glass. I let out a small scream when it fell. It caused a loud shattering sound. I stood still in my place. There is glass on the floor. Plus, it’s dark. 

“Hee Young! What happened!? Are you okay!?” Yoongi yelled

I could hear him coming down the stairs.

“Yoongi! Stop don’t come in here! There’s glass on the floor and you might get hurt!” I saw his figure standing in the kitchen doorway.

He crossed his arms, “How are you going to get out, hm?”

“I-I don’t know…”

“Stay there. Don’t worry I’ll get you out.” 

I’m assuming he left. I frowned

‘Why is it  that whenever I touch something, or try to do something, it always goes wrong?’

“Tsk, I’m such a klutz…”

He was taking a while, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I went down on my hands and knees.