Lies (Suga/Min Yoongi)

Chapter 1

"I don't think this a good idea Hee Young..."

I let out a frustrated sigh and gave my friend, Mi Hi, a look.

"You got a better idea?"

She stayed silent.

"Thats what I thought. And for the last time, it's not like we have a choice. We need this," I said making sure the coast was clear.

Ok, let me start from the beginning. My name is Kim Hee Young. I've been in an orphanage all my life- well that is until I ran away with Lee Mi Hi. We both have been friends ever since our first play date at the orphanage. As we got older things changed. Our first day in elementary school was absolutely horrid. Seeing all those kids with families of their own. We would try and play with the other kids, but when they saw us walking towards them, they ran away. We had to deal with that all throughout elementary school. Then came middle school. We weren't the same 5 year old kids that let others steal our crayons. Well, at least I wasn't. Mi Hi is too kind, too sensitive to fight back. Me, on the other hand, I was a different story. When people gossiped about the two orphans in the school, I would go up to them, and threaten that if they didn't shut their mouths, I would hurt them. I had even been suspended once. That gave me a big fat lecture from Ms. Figs. She was the lady who was 'in charge' of us in the orphanage. Now the day when we ran away.... I can remember it as if it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

"I really can't deal with this anymore! I'm done Mi Hi." I said putting my small variety of clothes into my blue backpack.

"What do you mean by done?" She said

"I'm leaving. I'm going to run away from this wretched place," I said putting on my backpack and looked at her," your choice if you want to come with me."

Mi Hi stood there and watched me put on my shoes. Then turned to collect her own

belongings.

***

"Hee Young....Are you sure you have every thing planned out?" Mi Hi said following me to our new home.

I smiled at her," Of course I do. There's an abandoned factory up ahead. I don't know why no one uses it though. Its well furnished. It has a lot of useless machines on the first two floors, but the third, and fourth floors are filled with all the things a house needs. Kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, and an office."

"Wow...but where will we get food from," Mi Hi asked.

"The same ways any other poor person would. We steal," I said looking forward.

"S-steal! We can't just steal the food!" She stopped walking

"Then why'd you come! How did you expect us to get food, huh! By actually purchasing it!" I yelled

"..."

I scoffed and kept walking. She silently followed

*End of Flashback*

We were doing our weekly 'shopping'

I grabbed a loaf of bread and a carton of milk. I looked around then stuffed them into my bag. I gave Mi Hi a look and she nodded. Like two bullets, we ran out of the market.

"They stole food, get them!!!"

I've heard that sentence so many times it bothers me. But this time it was different. Very different. There were more cops then usual.

"Hee Young....I don't think this was in our plans.." Mi Hi said as cars started pulling up blocking all the ways out.

I grit my teeth in frustration. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me. We both ran in a random direction. Cops were after us. I pulled Mi Hi to the nearest building. The airport. We ran inside and hid behind a huge potted plant. The cops ran right past us. I turned to Mi Hi.

"Stay here," I said getting up

she grabbed my wrist," where are you going?"

"Im going to think of a plan. I'll be fine," I gave her a reassuring smile.

She nodded.

I pulled my hood up, and walked past a group of girls talking. As I walked passed them I grabbed the pair of Gucci sunglasses from the blonde one. She didn't even notice. I put them on then continued walking.

***

"Sweetie, watch these. I'll be right back, okay?" a father said to his 7 year old daughter giving her two plane tickets to hold

"Okay daddy."

He left. I better make this quick.

"Hello little girl," I faked a smile, " can i have those two tickets, please?"

"Daddy told me to hold them," She said hugging the tickets.

"Well, your Daddy bought those for the President, and I'm here to give them to him," I lied.

"Really! Mr. President!"

"Mhmm. Now Mr. President doesn't like to be kept waiting. May I have the tickets now?" i asked holding out my hand

She nodded and gave me them.

"Bye," I waved.

I took off running to the huge potted plant. I grabbed Mi Hi's wrist and pulled her to the plane we were going on.

"Hee Young! where are we going! We don't even have any plane tick-" She stopped when I held up the two stolen tickets.

"I guess we are going to South Korea," I said. Just as I said that the flight attendant announced the boarding of our flight. We both gave our tickets and went inside the plane. Security check? We snuck past them. We cant have them know that these tickets are stolen now can we?

"Hee Young, I have never felt so guilty in my entire life. Stealing food from a market I understand, but stealing a plane ticket from an innocent little girl is just way to much," She said shaking her head.

"I panicked okay? We had no other choice. We had to steal it from someone. Either that or go to jail, Mi Hi," I said as we both sat in our seats.

"I just- You know what just forget it," she said looking out the small airplane window.

'I just hope we have a better life there in Korea than In America...' I thought closing my eyes.