Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Banana Split, and Chunky Chocolate for Jemma!” I called holding up a customers order

A girl, which I’m assuming is Jemma, came up to the counter and grabbed her ice cream.

“Enjoy your day!” I smiled

I took the other customers orders and went to the back to make them. It was like a cycle.Take order, make order, serve order. I’m proud to say that I’m getting used to it. Though today isn't as busy as it was when I accidentally spilled ice cream on Myung Hee. I came back to the front and called out the orders. I’m not at Hyun Gi, or Mrs. Mins level yet. Although I try to keep the line moving, it just seems to get longer. 

‘Well it is summer’

True, but still. I have seen the same exact customers for, like, three days straight. How can someone eat ice cream for three days straight! Let alone order the exact same ice cream! People these days, I swear.

“Hello, welcome to Min’s Ice Cream! What can I get for you—” I look up to see familiar faces, “Namjoon, Jin! Hi~”

“Hello Hee Young,” Jin gave a small wave.

“Hey,” Namjoon smiled showing off his cute dimples.

‘His smile is somethin’ else.’

I realized I was staring for a bit too long.

I gave them a nervous smile, “What can I get for you two today?”

“Hmm… Rainbow Swirl cup, please.” 

“I’ll have the strawberry cone.”

“Alright, your orders will be ready in five or so~” I said writing down their orders on my notepad.

Jin- Strawberry, cone

Namjoon- Rainbow Swirl, cup

I went to the back and started to quickly whip up their cones. After I finished, I rushed to the front being careful not to drop my creations.

“Strawberry, and Rainbow Swirl for Namjoon and Jin!” I called holding up their orders

“Thank you Hee Young,” They said in unison grabbing their orders. They handed me the money.

“No problem, stay safe boys!” I called as they walked out of the shop

“Will do!” Namjoon said waving

I sat on the stool that was behind the cash register and sighed.