Chapter 23

Chapter 23

-3rd POV-

Before Yoongi could respond to the kiss Hee Young pulled away. Her face was a light shade of pink.

"Hee Young-"

She ran out of the room before he could continue. Yoongi let out frustrated sigh. He fell back onto his bed, covering his face with his hands. Did the kiss mean she liked him back? Why did she run away? Did she just kiss him because she felt bad for running off the last time? Tons of questions ran through Yoongi's head.

"Girls are so confusing."

-Hee Young POV-

After kissing Yoongi, I bolted out of the room. I just kissed Min Yoongi. I just gave him my second kiss. That's what you do when you like someone, right? I like him. I like Min Yoongi. He likes me. I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts.

"Sleep. I need sleep."

~Tuesday~

"Hee Young, you have been excused from the conference this afternoon," Sun Hi said.

"Oh...Why? I was actually looking forward to it..." I frowned

She gave me a kind smile, "Manager Choi said that the conference may get out of hand. You're still new. Your first conference should be with more...equable people. So, instead of that, you get to fill out this lovely stack of paperwork."

I pouted taking the file folder filled with papers.

"When you complete them, put them under the letter 'G'. The file cabinet to the far left corner," She nodded her head towards me, "I'll be off then. Good luck."

I looked down at the papers with an annoyed look.

"This is going to take hours."

'Better get started'

I sighed opening up the file folder. I pursed my lips.

'All I need to do is call them, and say that we are willing to buy their building. Easy enough.'

I found the number on a yellow note.

"Hello?" A young males voice answered.

"Hello, I am the secretary of CH Corporation, Kim Hee Young. It's been brought to our attention that your company is selling their building, correct?"

"Yes, we are."

"Great. We are willing to buy it."

"As of now, there is another company that is willing to buy it."

"Oh..."

I was at a loss of words. What do I say now? I stayed silent for quite a while.

"Ms. Kim?"

"Ah, yes. If I may ask, who the company is?"

"JJH," He replied.

"Okay..."

"I can tell you're fairly new as a secretary," He laughed.

I felt my face heat up.

'How embarrassing...'

"I can suggest to have meeting. It'll be easier to talk this out in person."

I nodded then realized he couldn't see me, "Alright. We'll set the date of the meeting after I've discussed it with my boss."