32~ you never stopped. did you?

Percy's POV

"Jason! Jason! Where did I put my toothbrush?!" 

My voice echoed through the otherwise empty house. I paused, waiting for a reply. Nothing came. 

"Jason oh my god the taxi will be here in-" I cut myself off, pausing momentarily as I checked my watch "...40 minutes! and I still can't find my damn toothbrush"

More silence 

"Jason come on!" 

After a few more seconds a voice echoed back to me "Have you tried the bathroom?" 

I rolled my eyes. I love him but sometimes- well. Sometimes he's not the sharpest tool in the box. "yes I've checked the bathroom, I'm not stupid"

I waited a little bit, resting my chin on my hand. After a few moments Jason walked in the room grinning from ear to ear. "Well, maybe not dumb but definitely blind"

I narrowed my eyes, marching over towards him "what?"

He sniggered "your toothbrush- in the holder, just where you left it" 

"B-but I checked the bathroom!" I exclaimed incredulously 

"We both know your method of 'checking' involves a quick scan, Percy Jackson"

"Soon to be Jackson-Grace"

"Damn straight" he replied, smiling at me 

I raised my eyebrow 

"Sorry sorry, damn gAy" he corrected himself 

"Better" 

I grinned as Jason grabbed my waist , pulling me in towards him as he leant over to gently kiss me on the lips. I exhaled as any tension was wiped away, wrapping my arms around his hips as I pulled him closer to me, falling into the kiss that lasted a few seconds at the very least. 

Jason pulled away, smiling at me "now, you all packed?" 

"I'm not a child, Jase " I whined 

He raised his eyebrow, smiling at me "That tone of voice would beg to differ"

"Fine, I'm not a child Jase" I grumbled, correcting myself into a more appropriate tone 

Jason just laughed, shaking his head. "So, are you?" 

"Almost" 

"And what does almost look like?" 

I pointed towards the half filled suitcase that sat on our bed. 

"Percy you've been 'packing for 2 hours now' it's literally a weekend trip, it's not thAt hard"

"Well I have a lot of options"

Jason stared at me pointedly, assessing the suitcase, "you're allowed to take one Hawaiian shirt" 

"but-" 

"one"

"Fine" 

Jason smiled "thank you"

"Thank you," I mocked 

Jason rolled his eyes, "I need to finish up finalising passport details and money and stuff, please for the love of god pack your suitcase. we need to leave in half an hour"

"gotcha"

Jason left the room, throwing a smile to me before he left the room, I groaned heavily- why was packing so much effort.