29~ Switzerland

Percy's POV

The evening sun shone a faint orange light through the windows in the hallway.

It was just beginning to set. Another day was ending.

"Hey Jase?" I called as I wandered absently through the empty halls of the ever vacant house.

"Hmm?"

"Where are you babe?"

"Study!" Came the distant reply

I silently nodded to myself before changing my course to head for the study.

I smiled as I entered, watching as Jason squinted at the screen, the glaring light shining in his face.

I quietly padded over towards him, my bare feet brushing against the rough carpet.

Without looking Jason began to speak "What trouble are you getting up to now Perce?"

I frowned, pouting my lips "I'm not doing anything"

Jason finally looked at me, an eyebrow raised. He didn't need to speak, his face said everything.

I huffed, shuffling over to Jason. He watched me with an amused smirk painted on his lips. I collapsed myself into his lap, smiling with satisfaction at the small 'oof' that escaped his lips.

Jason raised an eyebrow at me "What do you want Jackson?"

"Hmm," I thought "let's see..."

Jason smiled at me as I began to speak.

"I want the power to control water, a flying horse, I want to have blue food whenever I want an-"

"Ok Percy" Jason chuckled, cutting me off "anything you want from me?"

I grinned. "Ah, now, had you not cut me off you'd have realised that my next demand was that I would like to see you out of those pants"

Jason stared at me "Really? I'm in the middle of work and my sister and father are home"

I smiled "Am I flinching?"

Jason looked at me impressively "No. No you're not"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed Jason's hand, pulling him up from his chair. He gave me a shy smile as I, for once, took charge.

I dragged Jason through the still house, filled with excitement.

6 years. 6 years and he still makes me feel as giddy as a child.

I looked back at him my eyes shining. He shook his head fondly and smiled at me.

I must be the luckiest man on the planet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rested my head on Jason's bare chest. Happy and tired.

He looked down at me, best as he could and smiled, pressing a kiss to my head.

"I love you so much Percy" he whispered

I smiled "I know"

We lay in a comfortable silence for a few seconds until the loud bang of the door opening disturbed us.

My eyes doubled in size and I jumped up, pulling the covers over my body.

"Jason!"

I looked towards the voice and saw Thalia striding in.

My cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

"Thalia! Have you ever heard of knocking?!" Jason yelled, not moving from under the covers.