26~ Go To Sleep

Jason's POV

"Jase..." Percy's words tumbled from his mouth as he looked at me.

I let my eyes fall to the ground "I'm sorry for being a disappointment" I whispered.

"No" Percy said "No you're not. You're showing your emotions for God's sake"

I looked up at him, my eyes catching his face for a moment.

His brow was creased, his eyes red. I could see small tears welling up but he was expertly holding them back. His dry lips were cracked, black rings circling his eyes.

He was exhausted.

And I was the cause of it.

"You should go to sleep Perce" I whispered gently, looking back down.

He shook his head "Absolutely not. Not until we figure this out yeah?"

"But Percy-"

He put his finger up- cutting me off. "No Jase. This is serious and I'll be dammed if I sleep before this is at least semi resolved"

I didn't reply.

Percy's POV

This is worse than either of us realised I thought to myself.

I studied Jason, my mind whirling- trying to place each piece of the puzzle into the correct order.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence for a while- neither of us willing to break it.

Jason let out a quiet sniffle and a single tear rolled down his cheek.

And just like that everything snapped into place.

"PTSD" I mumbled to myself.

Jason looked up "What?"

I grabbed his hands, ignoring the slight shudder that escaped from his body.

"Jason, I think you're suffering from PTSD"

He shook his head "No, no I'm not"

I raised my eyebrows pointedly at him.

"Percy I think I'd know if I was suffering from PTSD"

"Jason" I murmered, tucking a loose strand of his hair behind his ear "It's not weak to have it, if anything it means yours strong. You've gone through hell and survived- you can't come out without scars though"

He signed, looking down dejectedly "Aight, fine. What do I do?"

I smiled "Talk to me. Or someone if you don't want to talk to me. About how you're feeling."

He looked at me, raising an eyebrow "Therapy? Really?"

I shrugged "It's your choice but I think you should try at least"

Jaskn sighed but nodded, he leant over plecing his head in my shoulder.

I yawned lightly.

"Aight seaweed brain. Now will you go to sleep?"

I smiled, resting my head against his chest.

"mmhmm"

A/N

Just to say I don't know anyone suffering with PTSD so I'm really sorry if I wrote it wrong- I'm basing this of films and some research of my own BTW. If any of guys know how to write it or even just what it's like I'd be grateful for your advice.

Also, am I making them too much like my own characters? Because I've been reeeally struggling because I feel like the boys aren't enough like the OG characters of Jason and Percy and that I've turned them too much into my own... Guys please help me here.

Also, I'm sorry for how short and shit this is.

Stay safe guys and

WaSh YoUr HaNdS yOu DeTtY pIgS

(all my British dudes out there know)