12~ High

Jason's POV

I couldn't help but smile despite the situation.

I was alive, Percy was holding me.

OK, yes, there was the insignificant matter of the nightmare but in the larger picture, it was rather irrelevant.

"Th-thank you, P-perce"

Despite not being able to see him I knew he was smiling.

Percy ran his fingers through my hair, murmuring sweet nothings in my ear.

"Wanna sleep now, baby?"

I nodded my head quietly, my eyes now void of tears.

Percy smiled as we both lay down, wrapping his arms around me as I lay on his chest.

"It's OK Jase, you're OK"

I smiled to myself as I slowly fell into a deep slumber.

He's right, everything will be OK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes groggily as I stared around the empty room.

What time is it?

I yawned, turning to the clock next to me.

11am?!

Fuck! I'm late for work.

I jumped out of my bed, racing over to the wardrobe.

I began to tug at clothes, pulling out ones which seemed suitable before tossing them on the floor because they didn't match my eye colour.

"Jason?"

I whirled around, seeing Percy standing bemused in the doorway.

"What's going on?"

I watched as Percy tried to stifle a giggle at my appearance. I frowned before turning to the mirror.

My hair was a tangled mess, a half incorrectly buttoned shirt around my torso, exposing my chest. My trousers lay crumpled around my feet as I stood there in my boxers.

Worst of all, my tie was a tangled mess as it hung around my neck, more closely resembling a noose than a piece of clothing.

I turned back to Percy "I'm getting ready for work, I'm late"

Percy set down the tray in his hands before folding his arms, leaning against the doorframe.

"Jason?"

I looked up. Percy was gently biting his lip, his eyes trained hard on me.

"Could you maybe get dressed a bit slower? I'm trying to enjoy the view"

His eyes flickered from my exposed chest, down to my boxers.

I rolled my eyes "Could you find another, better time to get horny Jackson? I'm in a bit of a hurry"

Percy smirked at me, raising his eyebrow before continuing to watch my pantomime act.

With that, I began to scurry around the room once again, desperately trying to get dressed- and failing miserably.

"Hey! Jason!"

I looked up to Percy as he left the doorway, slowly walking towards me.

"You have  2 weeks off work to heal, fully paid of course"

I blinked "Really?"

Percy grinned at me "Of course! Now, get your ass back into bed before I have to drag it back myself"