3~ The Game Is On

A/N

I'm so sorry I forgot to publish yesterday, here ya go :)

Percy's POV

Nico looked at me, sheer disbelief written over his face.

"What do you mean he's missing?"

I frowned "What I mean is that he's not here and hasn't been for the last 12 odd hours."

Nico immediately jumped towards me, his hands wrapping around me, holding me tightly.

"Oh Percy, I'm so so sorry"

I gave a weak smile.

"It's OK, the police officer advised I shouldn't be alone."

"So you've filed a Missing Persons report then?" Will asked, his voice gentle.

"I-i couldn't" I felt myself start to stutter as the tears I had been holding back for so long began to leak through.

"What do you mean?" Will asked, his voice soft and gentle

"He's not been missing for 24 hours"

"Oh that sucks, I'm so so sorry"

I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me and the boys comforted me as tears poured down my cheek.

"Thank you guys, thank you so much"

"No prob" they answered simultaneously

"So, Percy what do you want to do?"

I frowned, "I don't mind"

Nico grinned "anyone up for monopoly?"

Missing for 14 hours

Nico's POV

"Welp, I think it's quite clear I've lost" Will muttered

I have a playful push as I collected his thousands from landing on my hotel.

"I think you have darling"

I landed a kiss on his head, before remembering the situation we were in.

I looked up at Percy but his eyes were fixated on the game, his hand tightly wrapped around his phone.

"Percy?" I asked, gently

He looked up, the strain in his tired eyes evident.

I sighed "Let's get you to bed"

"N-no I need to stay awake if I get a call"

I started to pull him up, gently pushing him in the general direction of upstairs. "And if you get a call we'll wake you up"

Percy struggled but seemed too weak with exhaustion and despair that he was barely a match for me, despite my smaller stature.

I saw Will out of the corner of my eye, he was observing the scene with an amused look on his face. After a few moments of seeing my struggle with Percy, he came over, taking point on the task.

"Hey, Percy, it's OK you really need your rest"

Percy frowned shaking his head and trying to make his way back to his phone.