grace~jackson

4 months later

Jasons POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open, roused by the soft whistling of my alarm. I rushed to turn it off- not wanting to wake the sleeping beauty next to me

"Perce" i whispered, gently brushing my fiancé's tangled hair out of his eyes.

fiancée.

it was so weird at first-calling him that. welcome, but weird.

and now it will be so weird calling him something else. not my fiancée.

by the end of the day he will never be my fiancée again.

he will be my husband.

"perce?" I spoke again, deciding then that my previous attempt had not been enough to rouse him.

nothing.

all the excitement and stress I suppose, he's out of it.

I smiled, checking the time before I decided to leave him and have some breakfast, I can give him another hour- we have time enough for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 45 minutes later that I was returning to our room, a tray in my hands with a small platter of assorted goods for us both to enjoy.

I opened the door and, to my surprise, he was already awake; sitting up in our bed, rubbing his bleary eyes.

he was painted in the light streaming into the room, it was a beautiful morning.

a beautiful day for a wedding.

"sleep well?" I asked him, smiling at the picture

he grumbled to me, something about turning off the morning, more sleep and telling me to fuck off.

I laughed "wow, what a lovely way to greet your soon to be husband"

"fuck you"

"good morning to you too"

Percy rolled his eyes but shuffled over, having eyed the food. he patted the area on the bed next to him-inviting me over.

I smiled widely, making my way across the room and bouncing down on the bed next to the love of my life.

"are you hungry?" I asked him

he nodded, beginning to ravenously attack the pile of food on the tray I had placed in front of him.

my eyes couldn't help but catch the still pink mottle on hid arms, which were covered. numerous scars lined their way up and down his arms varying in depth and width.

A shudder crawled up my spine.

It's been a good month, but it was so horrendous before. the wedding excitement. He'll get bad again after.

I left him a couple of minutes before leaning in to his shoulder. "so do I get any breakfast or am I to starve?"

Percy looked over at me in shock, some bacon pancake pieces hanging out his mouth.

"i- mmmm no- thought... mrf, already ate"

I laughed "I had a feeling this'd happen, I pecked a bit before but thus was for both of us"

Percy looked shocked "I'm sorry i didn't know-"

"it's okay" I smiled, "I know you're hungry! and I've already eaten a bit! I'm too excited to eat anyway..." I admitted

Percy frowned

fUck he's so cute

a few seconds later he was buttering a piece of toast and on top placed some marmalade, bacon and scrambled eggs. I smiled.