Christmas With The Bois (Xmas Special)

A/N

This is still set in the same timeline and universe as the rest of the story. It's just after the proposal (for those needing clarification xD)

Percy's POV

"JAAAAAASON!"

"JAAASON!!"

"JASON!"

I smiled to myself as I saw a very disgruntled looking Jason run down the stairs.

He stumbled and swayed as he desperately tried to avoid tangling himself in the Christmas decorations that hung from the ceiling.

"Yes?"

"Nothing, I just wanted you here so we could watch a Christmas prince"

Jason looked at me. "You're joking. From the way you were calling I thought someone was murdering you"

"Then why, may I ask, were you not running?"

Jason walked over to me, a grin spreading across his face.

"Because I don't care that much?"

I stood up, gasping in mock offence

"How very well dare you, Mr Grace. I'll have you know that you're engaged to me"

Jason smiled, leaning into me, touching his nose to mine.

"Oh," he whispered, smiling down at me as he snaked his arms around me. "My mistake"

I frowned as Jason leaned in, delicately massaging my lips with his. I pushed my lips upwards on his. I could feel him smiling through the kiss as I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"I love you Perce" he whispered, pulling away from the kiss

I smiled up at him "I love you too Jase"

He grinned at me as he bent down slightly, hooking his arm behind my legs.

"Jase...what're you doing?"

He smiled at me, placing his other hand on my back. He laughed as I tried to struggle from his grip.

He began to lift me from the floor until he was holding me in a bridal position.

"Jaaaaaaase" I whined

"Whaaaat?" he mocked, smiling broadly at me

"Put me doooown"

He grinned, a sparkle playing in his eyes. "No, no I don't think I will"

"Oh my god Jason you are nOT Steve Rogers"

He frowned at me "What if I wanna be?"

"I wanna be Bucky Barnes but he's a fictional character Jason"

He grumbled, walking over to the sofa.

"Jase, what're you doing?"

"Jase?"

He gave a light laugh as he let go of me, throwing me in the air.

"Jason!"

I landed on the sofa, fuming.

Jumping up, I turned to Jason, glaring at him as he laughed his arse off.

"Happy?" I snapped

He chuckled "Why is it that you're so easy to wind up?"

I frowned, taken aback. "What on earth do you mean?"

He smiled, looking at me intently "Is it because you're short, so you're closer to hell and, therefore, more evil?"