25

Dazais pov

I could feel the heat in my eyes as i looked around the flipped version of chuuyas room.

With head dangling off the edge of his twin-sized bed and my feet placed firmly against the blue walls, he whacked my head as he walked past.

"All your blood is going to rush to your brain, and then you'll die," he said in a low tone before throwing himself messily at the bed.

"Oh really?" I said, sarcasm lacing my voice. I whipped back up pulling my knees to my chest and resting my chin on them.

"I missed your smart ass remarks." Chuuya taunted.

"Yea you probably missed my hot bod too."

His face twisted at this before he plopped down face-first onto his bed muttering a 'you're fucking disgusting bro'

"Wait." I started. "Be honest. Did you miss me, like at all?" I couldn't help but feel the need to make sure I wasn't just forgotten about. That someone cared I was gone. I knew what his answer would be, but my selfishness wanted to hear him say it out loud.

"of course" he replied quickly not a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

"What about me did you miss in particular?." I asked stroking my chin jokingly.

He looked up at me shown disgust on his face. "Your fat wallet."

I sighed kicking him in the stomach lightly.

"I wished I didn't miss you. I wanted to be okay with you leaving. And I wanted to be angry forever. I wanted to be selfish." he breathed sitting up.

"I didn't think about what you would need. Believe me you weren't in the right at all, but-" he paused looking at me longingly.

"But" he continued "I should have realized its what you needed. And I'm just happy to see you now."

I blinked at his sudden confession.

"Are you serious?" i said laughing at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Yes you dick. Im serious. I feel like maybe I was too harsh."

I sighed before laying down next to him, allowing my shoulder to touch his.

"Don't be sorry. I was totally in the wrong. I didn't wanna hurt my own pride after you rejected me." I laughed

He looked over at me. And I could feel heat where our skin touched. I shifted over a little separating our shoulders.

Smiling awkwardly at him I waited for a sarcastic remark. But was met with a sharp. 'Okay.'

"Are you ever going to tell me you're in love with me?" he asked suddenly.

My head snapped towards his, met with his close smirking face.

I swallowed biting the inside of my cheek, which was already stinging raw.

"No." I sighed

He shifted touching my knuckle with his finger.

"But you are?" he asked eyes cast down.

I swallowed. 'yea of course."

I could see the slight smile on his face despite his downcast head.

'okay.'

'okay.'

He looked up. "Please say it out loud."

I laughed scrunching up my face. "say what?"

he gestured shrugging his shoulders. "y'know."

I tilted my head laughing at his embarrassment.

"I love that despite all this time that I haven't seen you, I still think about you every day. And care about you so much."

He breathed. "Say it."

"I love you Chuuya."

He giggled before kicking his legs off the bed. 

A soft "ditto" spoken as he left the room.

//AN

This is AWKWARD. I have a completely different writing style and also no longer a super into bsd anymore so writing this was kinda weird LOL. I wanted to leave it as more of an open-end interpretable however u want. Thank u all so much for sticking with this. I started this in the Ninth grade and never thought I would finish but I did and that's so insane to me. The kind comments mean sm to me and I luv yall sm lololololol thank u agaiun <333