20

hey foolz lol

Chuuyas pov

"Oh my god Dazai actually get off of me."

I was pushing him back without a second thought. I could feel my breathing quicken as I realized what just happened. And it's not that I hated it but because I was scared. I'm not quite sure of what though.

"Dude. You just pushed me into the fucking tree. That shit hurt." he said rubbing his head with a scowl on his face.

"Oh my god. It's because we're drunk."

Dazais eyes narrowed at my words.

"You didn't drink shit. And I'm not drunk either."

"Oh my god I have to go. That was wrong, we shouldn't have done that."

"Chuuya-" Dazais eyebrows were furrowed as he stood up after me.

But I couldn't let him finish. I didn't want to hear what he had to say. Because I had a million thoughts in my head all fighting with each other. And all I did was hope he would leave me alone.

And for the first time, he let me walk away.

Dazais pov

I wasn't drunk. I wasn't even close to drunk. I had alcohol but not enough to make me intoxicated. I had done that of my own free will.

And he had left me.

I kind of just stood there looking after him. I wanted to chase after him but I couldn't move. Cause it felt like my whole stomach had dropped into my feet.

I felt empty in the first few moments, not able to figure out what just happened.

I decided the best thing to do in the moment was to go back to everyone else.

"Oh you're back! Where's Chuuya?" I heard a voice call as I trudged back toward the group. It may have been Atsushi or maybe Tanizaki?

I shrugged my shoulders sitting back in my chair.

"Jesus, dont look so fucking depressed. It's almost like you only care about him. We're all still here."

My head snapped up as Yosano leaned forwards in her chair snapping at me.

I narrowed my eyes seeing everyone looking surprised in her direction.

"...Huh?"

"You never talk to any of us anymore. We've been your friends for longer and you hardly pay any attention to us. It's all Chuuya this Chuuya that. You act like you're fucking in love with him or something."

I could only blink my eyes at her, knowing I didn't have a way to respond.

"Jesus Dazai, I don't even know why I'm saying this. I actually don't care. Cause even when you do talk to us you're just a cunt to everyone anyways."

I looked around at everyone who was avoiding looking at me.

"Yosano, shut up." I heard kunikida say in a soft voice.

"Oh you know its fucking true, i'm just saying what everyone is thinking. We don't know shit about him. He never tells anyone anything. He just makes fun of us. Too our faces too!"

"Uhhh sorry?"

"Yea of course that's all we get. A half assed sorry." she laughed without any humor in her voice and I could feel the tension in the air.

"What do you want me to say? Sorry for liking Chuuya more than you? Congrats on making this shitshow even worse idiot!" The insults flew out of my mouth before I could even think to stop them.

But I was already getting up to leave and go who knows fucking where.

I could hear fighting behind me as I made the most irrational decision of the day. And as I walked to the stupidest place I could go in the heat of my anger.

My fucking house.

i promise nothing bad will happen at his house lolol