07

TW!!

Dazais pov

There was a time when I was about 11 years old when my grandfather moved in with my dad and I. His wife had just passed away and he was evicted from his condo. So my dad reluctantly let him move into one of our guest rooms. He lived with us for 4 months before he was found dead in a lake. They said it was suicide. Although he didn't live with me long, I felt comfortable around him. He was a nasty guy who had a dark sense of humour yet those few months he was around I didn't feel like I was constantly walking on eggshells.

One of the few things I remember he told me was this. "Once you wanna stop. Just say that you've had enough" Granted he was talking about the waiter who was putting grated cheese on my macaroni. It's funny. Cause right now I really want to stop.

Chuuyas pov

"..Dazai? Is that you?"

The figure scoffed before stepping forwards from the tree he was leaning on. Then immediately falling flat on his face.

Before I could register what was happening I was running towards him. He was taking shallow breathes and his shirt was stained with blood. What the fuck?

Time skip hehehe

It took for fucking ever to drag Dazai to my house. I was only like a block away but he weighed like 130 pounds which was surprising since he looked like such a scrawny guy. My mom was luckily at work and my brother was still at school. He was borderline passed out while I grabbed medical stuff. I wasn't quite sure what to do exactly but I couldn't just let him bleed out.

"I've had enough." I whipped my head around to see Dazai leaning against my bedpost with his knees pulled in.

"Wh-What?"

"Nice room. I like it. Kinda makes me feel more comfortable with the fact that you just kidnapped me" he said acting like he hadn't just said the thing before.

"I didnt kidnap you fuckface." I spat.

"Really? I'm in your room, which you brought me to. While I was passed out. Without my consent."

I paused. "Fine get out. Haul your ass home then."

His playful smile seemed to drop. "Wait no. Im sorry. Please... let me stay." he said urgently. He looked so restless.

I was taken aback. Plopping myself right next to him on the floor he smiled. "Fine you can stay. Now let me see your stomach."

He looked down to his stained shirt seeming to remember what was happening. "...no"

"Come on Dazai I don't care if you have rolls. And I don't care if your stomach is black and blue. I just want to clean it off. My house might be a dump but I definitely don't want blood all over it.

He looked at me pleadingly. I turned away, scooting closer. "Please Dazai. Let me see." Finally looking at me he sighed and slowly lifted his shirt.

Leaning in I could really how skinny he was. I looked up at him to see he was staring at my ceiling. There was a huge gash and many bruises on his abdomen. I sucked in a breathe and heard myself whisper a "jesus"

"I didn't um cause any of these bruises... Did I?" I said remembering when I hit him in the stomach earlier that week.

He laughed reassuring me that I hadn't.

Dazais pov

I hate when people touch me. It scares me in a way, like if they hug me i'll suffocate. Thats why I like accidental brushes of skin and quick high fives. They feel less threatening. But when the boy who seemingly hated me touched my disgusting stomach, though his small hands were freezing it felt warming. Like an established intimacy that I could accept.

"I'm doing this for your friends you know" he said suddenly.

"Hm?"

"Your friends. They wanted to find you but none of them could. So they asked me to. They were nice to me when I freaked out so I'm returning the favour. So don't start thinking I like you now." he looked up to me smiling. "They really worry about you y'know." he added.

"Yea... I know. I like them too." I winced as he applied pressure to the cut.

"It's still actively bleeding. how long ago did this happen?"

" I dunno. This morning?" He looked like such an expert as he handled an emergency kit. We were both sitting cross legged on his floor with my shirt off and his face in my stomach. I clenched my teeth. He was so close to me.

"My mom's a nurse. So I know how to do this stuff. If you were wondering." he said reading my mind.

Oh.

"Dazai? What are you gonna do?"

"What"

"Like y'know about this." he said gesturing to my stomach.

"Please don't tell anyone about this." I said ignoring his question.

He scoffed sitting up. "What am I supposed to say to your friends then?" he said crossing his arms.

I pirced my lips leaning close to his face and putting on my best pleading face. "Please"

Chuuyas pov

He was so close to my face I could feel his hot breathe on my cheeks. I stayed there for a good 15 seconds frozen feeling my cheeks heat up. I scrambled backwards coming up to my senses.

I was standing up now and I quickly nodded my head assuring him i wouldn't tell anyone. He got a smug look on his face while he smiled. I turned to face the other way feeling my ears burning. Jeez why did he have to get so fucking close to me and invade my person space like that.

My thoughts were interrupted when he called out my name in a soft voice.

"Do you wanna know what happened?" he said. He was still sitting shirtless with a blood stained face and a half bandaged stomach.

"You don't have to tell me" I said walking back up to him.

"No I don't know why but I want to tell someone. And I think telling you will be easiest considering how much you hate me." he chuckled.

I sat next to him prepared for a long story when I heard the sound of a car pulling into my driveway.

"Shit. My moms home."