19

cringy myob

Chuuyas pov

"I think I want to kiss you"

Even in the dark night I could still see Dazais face. I could see the light freckles dusting his nose and the pink tint on his cheeks from the cold. The way his hair messily covered his forehead and nearly covered his eyes. The flickering yellow streetlights showed the hues in his hair and made it look a softer brown. It felt like everytime I looked at him, I noticed something new.

I could hear my own heavy breathing too.

"Get off Dazai. You're drunk."

I hadn't had one sip of alcohol but I still felt intoxicated.

He scoffed leaning back slightly.

"Even so, it doesn't change the fact that even when I'm sober I want to kiss you." he whispered before leaning back down close to my face again.

I closed my eyes, biting my lip and thinking of the situation.

I couldn't find the right words to say. I couldn't figure out what to do at the moment.

I decided to let myself be vulnerable for the first time.

"I don't want you to regret it."

And I could see him smile.

"I don't see why I would regret it."

~~~~~~~~

His lips tasted like the pomegranate chapstick he stole from me the other week.

I nearly forgot about how the wet snow was soaking my clothes. It felt like my mind was spinning and all I could focus on was the unfamiliar tugging in my stomach.

The words we had yelled at each other got lost in my jumbled mind as I could feel his body press closer to mine.

and his fingers pressed harder on my wrists as time seemed to drag on forever.

Only when he pulled away and rested his head on my forehead did I notice the taste of booze on his tongue.

His breathing was heavy as he looked at me through his dark eyelashes.

And the intensity of the moment was almost as overpowering as my feeling of uncertainty

short chapter cuz i wanted it to just b. kyknow 😳😍

Google: how to write a kithing scene

i hated writing this. I swear next time it wont be so fucking awkward LMAO 😳so so awkward im so sorry HAHAH

so so embarrassing 😐